ECCIE Staff Addition Big C

Responsibility and Reach.
mmmmm.. now I have another reason to try my seduction powers on you, LegLover!!!

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Oh baby, bring it on!
Great to have you here Big C. Maybe we can do a little more to build Atlanta traffic here.

To the T-Bone, et. al. : despite Atlanta probably being a top 10 US adult ent. market by any measure, ASPD never really took off here. I hope we can fix that here. Happy to share thoughts/opportunities on how to build Originally Posted by atlcomedy
South Florida is a huge market also. Probably a top 5 US market.
Oh........demmit! Now I have to mind my p's and q's!

Ummm...has anybody seen my p's & q's?
  • BIG C
  • 01-11-2010, 07:42 AM
Oh........demmit! Now I have to mind my p's and q's!

Ummm...has anybody seen my p's & q's? Originally Posted by babee
Well, I'd love to see your p, but not so sure about your q (sorry, I just couldn't resist )
Welcome hon! Happy to have you here with us!

~Kelly TNT
Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Looking forward to working with you again Mr. Big C. I reckon we're in for a fun ride!!

St. C

If we can bring Lea on that ride then I guarantee you it will be fun ..... Originally Posted by BIG C

oooooo.... St Chris and Big C... now that would be a ride!!!

Okay, you guys have to excuse me for a few minutes... (damn, where is my toy bag...)
  • fawn
  • 01-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Welcome MR. BIG C........glad to have you here....
Ditto~ So glad you are on board.
OK Big C...we can avoid repeating that last embarassing little incident if you just remember that I'M A DUDE!

And even if I did swing that way...well, you just ain't my type.
Big C!

My man! It was good hearing your voice the other day... thinking of you my friend!

Hugs,
C!
  • BIG C
  • 01-21-2010, 10:25 AM
Hey Caroline, it's always great to hear from you so holla anytime.....And Herc, methinks you have me confused wit some other lawyer you must know.....BIG C only bats for one team and he's not a switch-hitter.....lol
Dayum now I feel so..............used.

Really great news and you truly deserve this...
Have fun out there..
Really great news and you truly deserve this...
Have fun out there..
Originally Posted by dennisrn
I am too lazy to look for one, but I think he deserves a Minnesota Vikings logo more:w avetowel2: