What is the farthest you have ever had to (choose to) travel for a date?

1200 to see Dagny/Willow, 1500 to see Alexis and 220 to se Amber. Amber I saw in 4 different states infact!
i once drove to FM1960 from Galveston. never again
I have a tie situation...I flew from LA to Auckland to meet with a lover but also flew from LA to connect with a lover in NYC to fly to Prague together.
*sigh* Such heartfelt memories...thank you for this thread and reminding me of how wonderful life is. And for rekindling my wanderlust.
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2010, 07:44 AM
France or Texas? Originally Posted by pjorourke
PJ if you gotta ask, you must not be from TEXAS!
To San Jose Costa Rica
To San Jose Costa Rica Originally Posted by Tiger811
Was that for anyone one in particular or whatever was on the menu at the Blue Marlin???
I have a tie situation...I flew from LA to Auckland to meet with a lover but also flew from LA to connect with a lover in NYC to fly to Prague together.
*sigh* Such heartfelt memories...thank you for this thread and reminding me of how wonderful life is. And for rekindling my wanderlust. Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
According to geobytes.com

9407 miles and 5701 as the crow flies. Both experiences will never be forgotten.

On one of the dates, I almost spent as much time in the air as I did in the city we were traveling to.

However, I was invited on the above trips. Now, how far have I chased a man in order to be in his lusting embrace:
3554 and 400 miles.
According to geobytes.com
Now, how far have I chased a man in order to be in his lusting embrace:
3554 and 400 miles. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
As the crow flies?????
As the crow flies????? Originally Posted by Sisyphus
If you're going to stick out your tongue, put it to better use.
If you're going to stick out your tongue, put it to better use. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Thought I was... but I'll keep that in mind!
If you're going to stick out your tongue, put it to better use. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Someone's horny tonight. Must be the residual effect of Fully Naked Avatar day
With his moccasins of magic,
At each stride a mile he measured;
Yet the way seemed long before him,
And his heart outran his footsteps;
And he journeyed without resting,
Till he heard the cataract's laughter,
Heard the Falls of Minnehaha
Calling to him through the silence.
"Pleasant is the sound!" he murmured,
"Pleasant is the voice that calls me!"
Routinely make 400 mile round trip to Houston.
Paris, France. But it was a girlfriend, not a provider.
Someone's horny tonight. Must be the residual effect of Fully Naked Avatar day Originally Posted by pjorourke
Today? Ha! I might be getting more comfortable expressing it, those who've joined me in my bed in any context know my need for sex is a state of being.

Particularly ravenous when ovulating though. Sudden even mounting armchairs seems appealing.