America Is Not For Black People

You would think if they were going to try and paint the picture of a outstanding kid that just graduate and was off to college, they would've found a better picture than that with alittle more class.
You are the one who used the term "black criminality" and calling it a lie.
Not me...

Is it any different that white criminality? If not WTF is your point?

According to statistics from the Justice Department, White men are more likely to kill than any other racial group. When it comes to how and why people kill, Black men do, in fact, outnumber Whites in gun-related homicides, but especially drug-related offenses. However, White men top the list in most all other categories.
When the Bureau of Justice Statistics collected homicidal rates from 1980 to 2008, they found that compared to Blacks, Whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
So why does America still perpetuate the lie of Black criminality? Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2014, 11:22 AM
You are the one who used the term "black criminality" and calling it a lie.
Not me... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Were you to ignorant to realize that that was wtf you were doing when you posted the following.

Why, because 90% of black homicides are committed by other blacks?

? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I just informed you of the correct term for wtf you were trying to do..
If you said you wanted to lynch a black man and I said you sound racist are you then going to accuse me of interjecting race into the discussion?

That may not be a gang sign, but it's not a "Peace Sign." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hell, Stevie Wonder can even see that is a gang sign.

Hey, at least President Obama hasn't made another dumb ass statement like that "if I had a Son, he would look like Travon" shit.

I kinda wish he would have, about 2 hours before that video appeared.

According to statistics from the Justice Department, White men are more likely to kill than any other racial group. When it comes to how and why people kill, Black men do, in fact, outnumber Whites in gun-related homicides, but especially drug-related offenses. However, White men top the list in most all other categories.
When the Bureau of Justice Statistics collected homicidal rates from 1980 to 2008, they found that compared to Blacks, Whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
So why does America still perpetuate the lie of Black criminality? Originally Posted by WTF
The relevant statistic is murder rate per thousand men per race, not overall number of murders.
Having said that, there are definitely some murderous white mother fuckers out there - we have a place in the Texas death chamber for them, too.
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2014, 12:47 PM
The relevant statistic is murder rate per thousand men per race, not overall number of murders.
Having said that, there are definitely some murderous white mother fuckers out there - we have a place in the Texas death chamber for them, too. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
If you break it down dipshit. Blacks are killing each other over drugs. But...

Whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
If you break it down dipshit. Blacks are killing each other over drugs. But...

Whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. Originally Posted by WTF
Are you talking about rates per thousand for the other crimes, or just overall numbers?
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2014, 02:06 PM
How many workers that went postal were black?

Think old man...and wipe the slobber off your mouth.
How many workers that went postal were black?

Think old man...and wipe the slobber off your mouth. Originally Posted by WTF
So, if I concede more white guys went postal, you will concede more black guys are murderers?
Done!

If blacks are killing over drug deals, why don't you consider that a murder "at their place of employment" and include that in your cherry picked results, asshole?
You're a silly fuck, BJerk.
http://charlestonthuglife.net/2014/08/14/what-a-sham/

Would it surprise you to find out NBC edited that photo? Here is the full photo with Brown throwing what appears to be a version of the Vice Lord sign.

^^^^
Okay, which idiot didn't see my OP with the unedited version of that pic?
Let me take a wild guess here and just assume none of you fine gentlemen (I use that word very loosely) has ever been black and encountered by a police officer. Hmm... I have. And I was not met by kindness OR respect, I can say that for sure. This idea that the cops are always right is pure hogwash. Within MOMENTS of Mike Brown being gunned down there were three eye witness accounts indicating Mike was unarmed, with hands in the air when he was killed. This video that you guys keep referring to was not confirmed as Mike Brown and the store that he allegedly robbed has in fact released a statement that THERE WAS NO ROBBERY! But I am not here to argue the guilt of the deceased, but to shine light on just how misconstrued this case is. With the advent of social media it becomes VERY easy to report from the scene and before NBC or ABC had an opportunity to send reporters to the scene there were pictures and videos all over twitter and tumblr. There were people sharing exactly what they saw, a man with his arms in the air yelling "don't shoot" seconds before bullets tore the life from his body. Before ANY news outlet reported on this, I saw RIP posters with the image of Brown in his cap and gown (however as soon as the media picked up the story they picked the worst photo they could find because if you take a picture looking like a thug, you must be a thug right?) I literally watched the media pick this story up, slant the facts, demonize this victim and rationalize his murder. the narrative that you guys tell about Mike and the officer being in a scuffle comes from someone who WAS NOT at the scene. Have you ever played a game of telephone? We know how second hand stories can get twisted.

I am by no means attempting to change anyone's mind here. But the looting and rioting is in direct response to African Americans enduring centuries of unfair treatment, not just in the job market or housing discrimination but at the hands of police and the justice system as a whole! It is an emotional outcry of pain and anger from people who are fed up and feel they have no other options. Yes, there are opportunist who are using his time to be selfish and steal, but that is NOT representative of the entire population. And you know who was stopping looters? The peaceful protesters. Why? Because they want peace and justice! They want black life to be valued! Before any looting or rioting took place the police were out in FULL riot gear prepared to go to war with American citizens! This is martial law! People are upset because this is unfortunately not new! (http://bit.ly/1o06cow). The police and national guards are not in Ferguson for the people right now. They've turned the city into a literal sundown town. It's 2014!

These are not the faces of animals! These people aren't looking for sympathy or handouts, they want justice and respect! If you can't see that you really have no humanity.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashr...ath-of-michael
Let me take a wild guess here and just assume none of you fine gentlemen (I use that word very loosely) has ever been black and encountered by a police officer. Hmm... I have. And I was not met by kindness OR respect, I can say that for sure. This idea that the cops are always right is pure hogwash. Within MOMENTS of Mike Brown being gunned down there were three eye witness accounts indicating Mike was unarmed, with hands in the air when he was killed. This video that you guys keep referring to was not confirmed as Mike Brown and the store that he allegedly robbed has in fact released a statement that THERE WAS NO ROBBERY! But I am not here to argue the guilt of the deceased, but to shine light on just how misconstrued this case is. With the advent of social media it becomes VERY easy to report from the scene and before NBC or ABC had an opportunity to send reporters to the scene there were pictures and videos all over twitter and tumblr. There were people sharing exactly what they saw, a man with his arms in the air yelling "don't shoot" seconds before bullets tore the life from his body. Before ANY news outlet reported on this, I saw RIP posters with the image of Brown in his cap and gown (however as soon as the media picked up the story they picked the worst photo they could find because if you take a picture looking like a thug, you must be a thug right?) I literally watched the media pick this story up, slant the facts, demonize this victim and rationalize his murder. the narrative that you guys tell about Mike and the officer being in a scuffle comes from someone who WAS NOT at the scene. Have you ever played a game of telephone? We know how second hand stories can get twisted.

I am by no means attempting to change anyone's mind here. But the looting and rioting is in direct response to African Americans enduring centuries of unfair treatment, not just in the job market or housing discrimination but at the hands of police and the justice system as a whole! It is an emotional outcry of pain and anger from people who are fed up and feel they have no other options. Yes, there are opportunist who are using his time to be selfish and steal, but that is NOT representative of the entire population. And you know who was stopping looters? The peaceful protesters. Why? Because they want peace and justice! They want black life to be valued! Before any looting or rioting took place the police were out in FULL riot gear prepared to go to war with American citizens! This is martial law! People are upset because this is unfortunately not new! (http://bit.ly/1o06cow). The police and national guards are not in Ferguson for the people right now. They've turned the city into a literal sundown town. It's 2014!

These are not the faces of animals! These people aren't looking for sympathy or handouts, they want justice and respect! If you can't see that you really have no humanity.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashr...ath-of-michael Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
You just moved to the front of the line in the "naïveté meets ignorance" award.