Pittsburgh Steelers are Super Bowl Bound!

Since we seem to want to make bets, Ashley, Steelers win I pay double your rate. Jets win, I pay half. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
Gee, that bet looks familiar lol
Best matchup right now looks like Green Bay vs Pittsburgh.
I'm with you on that bet.

I really like Rodgers and the GB defense is awesome...but, being that I'm under my favorite friend from PIT, and PIT being like my second home...I have to go with my girl Ashley and show some Steeler Love!

GO STEELERS!
I'm with you on that bet.

I really like Rodgers and the GB defense is awesome...but, being that I'm under my favorite friend from PIT, and PIT being like my second home...I have to go with my girl Ashley and show some Steeler Love!

GO STEELERS!

Originally Posted by Likinikki

+1+1

Attachment 34204

:th umbup:
Jets are going down!!
Nikki, , Wish you were under me now.
Jets vs. Packers ... just saying...
  • MLG
  • 01-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Agreed - Jets vs Packers
Sorry Ash I love ya but J*E*T*S ! ! !!Image Hosting
Sorry Ash I love ya but J*E*T*S ! ! !!Image Hosting Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha

I LOVE YOU, TOO TAT BUT:

Attachment 34578
lol !!!!! I like that !
I said we would!!!!! The Steelers are headed to Dallas for the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!
I said we would!!!!! The Steelers are headed to Dallas for the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by AshleyAshton
Ashley -- I hail from the Iron City myself. Glad the Steelers won, but it was disturbing that they couldn't score at all in the 2nd half. Left me saying to myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drkh0...C5E9B&index=74
Congrats on your team ! Does this mean we are going to the Superbowl Ash ? ?
Ashley -- I hail from the Iron City myself. Glad the Steelers won, but it was disturbing that they couldn't score at all in the 2nd half. Left me saying to myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drkh0...C5E9B&index=74 Originally Posted by GaryVee

Yeah that third qt had me a bit nervous but our defense never disappoints. Im so happy we're going AGAIN to the Super Bowl!!
Congrats on your team ! Does this mean we are going to the Superbowl Ash ? ? Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha

Yes, it does!!! Dallas here we come!