A straight diet of latinas . . . . .

Guero... you are 100% right. Latinas are amazing. That's why I married one. Have to keep the mamita at home and when I want something a little crazy I slip out and find something Asian...
I have never seen Sonya Playmate in the flesh, but just by looking at some of her pictures and reading some of her reviews, I firmly believe if anyone could get a man to have a Superman Nut, it would probably be her. She looks/sounds like a very hot latina. Muy caliente. Originally Posted by Kent_Clark75
Sonya does look delicious. I could see her making some real magic happen.
Sonya is a total sweetheart, shy in public, una fiera en la cama!
Really..So, you never had a "superman nut" before? Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Sonya, remember superman can leap tall buildings and fly and all that superhero shit. As soon as I can do all that I'll save a serious superman nut just for you. I won't disappoint. An ex did tell me that my eyes would transform into werewolf eyes seconds before release.

Why would I hide or duck under the bed...It's the view that I enjoy the best! Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
The view I enjoy best is the view of a Latina enjoying the view.

Never would I be freaking out.. Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate

Would you freak out to see a werewolf mounted on top of you?

Anways have a good day! Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Today was good. Thanks!
latinas are definitely caliente.. fyi, sonya has sexual powers that would blow jedi powers out the water..ijs
Guero... you are 100% right. Latinas are amazing. That's why I married one. Have to keep the mamita at home and when I want something a little crazy I slip out and find something Asian... Originally Posted by cjchilis
And my dumb ass married a white girl from California. Green eyes and blond hair. She knew I liked Latinas and if we were at a store or something and a sexy Latina walked by she would look to see if I was looking. I was not slick at all. Always busted.

A marriage doomed from the start.

Asians are crazier than Latinas????? Every Asian I've known has been real submissive. You piss a Latina off, especially here in the U.S. she might, no she will, do something about it. I'd like to meet a crazy Asian. That could be fun.
latinas are definitely caliente.. fyi, sonya has sexual powers that would blow jedi powers out the water..ijs Originally Posted by blaktygre
I've never met her. Someday . . . if the stars, the moon and sun, and everything else align themselves just right . . . I may get my wish.

It would be amazing . . . no doubt
A thread about my insatiable appetite for the Latina could not be complete without the Red Hot Chilipeppers love song to the beautiful Latina. And again, if you are sensitive or think everything is some sort of sexist, racist, or other type of slight . . . please read the warning label that is attached securely to the start of this thread. By posting these lyrics I am not implying that I want a Mexican woman to be my servant. Chill out!!

Hair so smooth Black as coal
Oh baby the way you sway
You wear the dress so very blue that you take my blues away
She come and go that I know oh she cum least once a day
I can't resist I kiss your lips your my sexy Mexican maid

When I wake up in the morn
She greets me where I lay
I look outside it's a bright and sunny day
So serene she gives to me my toast and marmalade
What more can I say she's my sexy Mexican maid

She puts me in my bubble bath
She tickles me and I laugh
She washes me until I'm clean then she does a little sexy dance
Happy to feel my hand go slap upon her sexy ass
We make fun so lovin slow than we make it very fast
Sonya, remember superman can leap tall buildings and fly and all that superhero shit. As soon as I can do all that I'll save a serious superman nut just for you. I won't disappoint. An ex did tell me that my eyes would transform into werewolf eyes seconds before release.

Yes, I remember superman can. That's just awesome. I bet you have some cool looking eyes.

The view I enjoy best is the view of a Latina enjoying the view.

Would you freak out to see a werewolf mounted on top of you?

Today was good. Thanks! Originally Posted by Guero69
That's just funny. No, I would not freak out. Are you a werewolf? You're welcome Wolf!
I have never seen Sonya Playmate in the flesh, but just by looking at some of her pictures and reading some of her reviews, I firmly believe if anyone could get a man to have a Superman Nut, it would probably be her. She looks/sounds like a very hot latina. Muy caliente. Originally Posted by Kent_Clark75
Sonya does look delicious. I could see her making some real magic happen. Originally Posted by cjchilis
Sonya is a total sweetheart, shy in public, una fiera en la cama! Originally Posted by repete offender
latinas are definitely caliente.. fyi, sonya has sexual powers that would blow jedi powers out the water..ijs Originally Posted by blaktygre
Awww, thank you all
Pardon me Sir but you like what you like. I'm not wanting to sound rude but I think I speak for a lot of us when I say we really don't care what you like. Just go out, find what your looking for & have fun. Ladies, gentlemen, good day!!
That is the reason the remote control is one of the greatest inventions known to man . . . you don't like what you find on one channel you are free to move on!
Pardon me Sir but you like what you like. I'm not wanting to sound rude but I think I speak for a lot of us when I say we really don't care what you like. Just go out, find what your looking for & have fun. Ladies, gentlemen, good day!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Lol! Sheriff Doc is on the case!
The nice thing about Latinas is that you can have them in any flavor, color and taste. From saucy to spicy and everything in between.
LMAO!!! haha

You're silly. Yes, we know Latinas are the best lol.

But I say that you should take a turn or two outside of your regular "thing" because trying new things only enhances your sex life, I'm sure. Why not?? Two things can happen, you can find out that you may have another race or style captivate you also or you will enjoy the Latinas you return to that much more.

You know, like the whole ... would Pooh enjoy the honey as much, if he was always eating the honey and didn't have the time away to want the honey during his search. Or something like that, you know what I mean.