BBFS???

A SB is still a provider. Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramider,

You are wrong, and that's all I will say about it.

M Originally Posted by molnar
If she's fucking you for money, she's a provider. You can create whatever kind of illusion you want to pretend she isn't, but she is.
The short answer is 'it feels good!'

But WHY an idiot would want to have unprotected sex with someone who is a professional sex worker... well, I just can't imagine how even an idiot would want that. Sure, most pro's are very good at doing the business in a safe way, but still... with all the stuff you can get it's a wonder sometimes why we don't marry our vibrators/palms.
Although only an idiot would BBFS in todays world with a provider I can remember back in the sixties and early seventies before HIV was an issue it was about the only way we did it. The main thing you had to worry about was pregnancy and most girls were on the pill. I truly believe it was the best time to be sexually active. It does feel better than with a condom but with the diseases nowadays you just can't take a chance.
There's always some Hobbyist that claims this Provider or that AMP girl will provide BBFS but who knows if it's true or not. That siad, if there's validity to the claim it raises the risk of picking something up other than a grin.