Birthday Specials

If I provider tells me it is her birthday coming up and we have seen each other before I try to include a small gift with the donation.

That being said I have a birthday coming up.

@FoxyRed I do not understand your post. Exactly what is a "Buz Mind?' Have you been having out with ABQ?

"axtdream....good look in your falling buz and good look in paying your bills ...and you might need help after this posting and i do charge for my buz mind...(and yes i still hobbying)"
latianloover003...i am doing something new to help ladys start up with business,or there bussiness might be in trouble and other business out there for men or ladys on eccie.

i am doing it on the side becuse i enjoy helping poeple when comes to there everyday buss live.

yes and having out with AbQ and now i have something new on the side now buz of it.

i nice man help me that saw a week ago incourage me to start helping ladys with business and start changing them .
  • Gumbo
  • 05-18-2012, 10:43 AM
@foxyred i think that guy was playing a trick on you
@Mokoa what's that rule about things being shared in private forums not being allowed to be known to the public?

Foxy, I asked a legitimate question in infoshare and you somehow think its ok to them bash me in my threads.

Mokoa, since this thread has been hijacked, please close it.
i am sorry ..that poeple see use having out in a pro way.

atxdream...is nice young lady has a lot of question about her everyday buz live that doesnt need to be posting...

i think so
Foxyred... You are sincerly not a nice person. Normally mentally challenged individuals are so sweet because they don't know anything different. You continue to attack reputable providers with your accussations and hateful words.

Just because a provider is asking a question to the boards about specials, does not mean she is hurting for business. In addition, the OP's bills and how she pays them is literally none of your business.

Before you decide you want to bash another provider then in the same sentence offer to "help" ladies with their BUSINESS (that is how it is spelled) maybe you should look at your own self. You are no where near the "model provider". Seriously, no one can even understand your postings. As I said when you insulted me in my thread about specials, you really shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

OH BTW... when you are teaching these girls how to run their business, please god do not pass on your hygeine techniques because from what I hear that is an area you need to improve on.

When a lady is posting threads such as this, it is to help the hobbyist, to understand what they value. May it be rates, services, and specials... but I can say for sure they want a provider that is clean......

Normally I let this crap go and realize its a waste of time... but you seriously need to take a long look in the mirror.
all thes hobby care about...is the how much, what time and get laid....no drama or buz question at all being posted.

they need picture book to to get laid
My gosh foxy, you are only a little over 5'. Stop digging a hole for a giant!

Not ALL advertising is good advertising and to say that you don't think guys care about hygiene... OMG.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-18-2012, 12:26 PM
This thread has obviously lost its way.

We are done here.