Any available Sugar Daddies.....

I don't know why anyone is getting offended it is extremely rare to find anyone but a white older man that has a SB....It is what it is....why is everyone tripping...lmao

Anddd damn girl if you get clients to pay you $500 jalapeños....like OMG your clit must be made out of gold....lol
I need a hooker daddy myself to help me pay for my hobby addiction! I'm interested in rich voyeurs with ed preferably!! ����

On a serious note someone here is suffering from gps! Some areas do demand a higher market price but thank god I don't live there, besides like someone else said, price doesn't always guarantee quality! There's plenty of $300+ cold fish!
I need a hooker daddy myself to help me pay for my hobby addiction! I'm interested in rich voyeurs with ed preferably!! ����

On a serious note someone here is suffering from gps! Some areas do demand a higher market price but thank god I don't live there, besides like someone else said, price doesn't always guarantee quality! There's plenty of $300+ cold fish! Originally Posted by sprydo12
NUNYA Originally Posted by SENSUALCITA
We all know a sd ain't gonna marry a 39 year old worn out whore . Maybe a young whore yea..
You must be white & offended Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
What great deduction, Sherlock. Especially since I stated as much in this thread.
Two things caught my attention about AB's comment: the first is the obvious racial stereotyping she employed and the second is her bad mouthing what is most likely a significant part of her client base; older white men. That part probably went right over your head. Guess you were too busy composing such a witty retort to support your sister provider.
What great deduction, Sherlock. Especially since I stated as much in this thread.
Two things caught my attention about AB's comment: the first is the obvious racial stereotyping she employed and the second is her bad mouthing what is most likely a significant part of her client base; older white men. That part probably went right over your head. Guess you were too busy composing such a witty retort to support your sister provider. Originally Posted by Xesaddict
Trurh hurts & if tards get offended by dumb shit as such then there are 10 tards behind them that have big enough nutts & will see her..

Truth most white men are SD if your offended by that then you dont need to be on a whore board...
Trurh hurts & if tards get offended by dumb shit as such then there are 10 tards behind them that have big enough nutts & will see her..

Truth most white men are SD if your offended by that then you dont need to be on a whore board... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I was right. The point I was making did go right over your head. Given how articulate you are (not) and how ill informed you are I am not surprised. Another smart ass, foul mouth prostitute I am wasting my time with. Out!!
I was right. The point I was making did go right over your head. Given how articulate you are (not) and how ill informed you are I am not surprised. Another smart ass, foul mouth prostitute I am wasting my time with. Out!! Originally Posted by Xesaddict
Don't get the little nutts you do have stuck in your zipper.. TRICK

Anddd damn girl if you get clients to pay you $500 jalapeños....like OMG your clit must be made out of gold....lol Originally Posted by SENSUALCITA
Especially with her holier than thou attitude. That is a huge turn off. But it may bee exactly what a guy into findom seeks
Hey I'm like a sugar daddy. The girl give me some sugar! I giver her some $ for her time. Gotta work for the $ to get it from me. Ijs
Hey I'm like a sugar daddy. The girl give me some sugar! I giver her some $ for her time. Gotta work for the $ to get it from me. Ijs Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII
No your a trick when you have a sugar daddy you don't have to work..
We all know a sd ain't gonna marry a 39 year old worn out whore . Maybe a young whore yea.. Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie

NalgaSuckie that was really mean...lmfbo. Wornout???? Have you read my reviews I have plentyyyy of energy....My man will beg to differ as well .... But yeah I got it like that...he's been loving me for 10 years now...we met through here....soooo don't hate cause you ain't got a pussy....there's plenty of older gentlemen that prefer mature women as I am .....shittt even the young ones have a fetish for me & my skills...meanwhile....you gotta deal with a hard rod that you have the privilege in choosing one of us to care for it....If you can afford it??.....Although I will bet after any provider looks you up will see this.....uh you park in Walmart & your reviews are on Backpage hos....lol good luck with all that....So go on with your bitterness & put on your favorite song while you jack it off all by your lonesome....baby
Hey I'm like a sugar daddy. The girl give me some sugar! I giver her some $ for her time. Gotta work for the $ to get it from me. Ijs Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII
#SplendaDaddy
#SplendaDaddy Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

sug·ar dad·dy
ˈSHo͝oɡər ˌdadē/Submit
nouninformal
a rich older man who lavishes gifts on a woman in return for her company or sexual favors.

sug·ar dad·dy
ˈSHo͝oɡər ˌdadē/Submit
nouninformal
a rich older man who lavishes gifts on a woman in return for her company or sexual favors.

Originally Posted by SENSUALCITA
Speaking of which . . . God bless the man and woman who did this iconic shoot: