Heres Something fun!

I must say that Cilla is AWESOME btw, a great time ..... Good to hear from you, hope you chime in more.
How about Sub & VN together? Those would be some nice pics. These two ladies together could spell trouble in a nice way.

Sub, you have a great way of making bad pics look good! (that's a good thing!) Your shots always make me feel like I'm stealing a look at someone's secret cam phone pics.

VN, now that we've seen the pre-pro days, isn't it time to drop some recent hot faceless pics of the pro you've turned into?

Can't wait to see those...
Subcilla, you have some absolutely gorgeous eyes girl.

II2, I'm going to agree with you because you changed your avatar. I truly thank you for that.
...and the word you were looking for was manpossie
Sub Cilla and Cercie are like Fire and Ice. Both are tempting and offer things most men only dream of. A session with those two and about ten men would make for an interesting night.
Just thinking........
Sub Cilla and Cercie are like Fire and Ice. Both are tempting and offer things most men only dream of. A session with those two and about ten men would make for an interesting night.
Just thinking........ Originally Posted by PokerMan
Oh the possibilities, im so into that sort of play, the cum show, the degrading fuck toy, pice of meat, hmm, great Sir, now im a ill bothered.
Subcilla, you have some absolutely gorgeous eyes girl.

II2, I'm going to agree with you because you changed your avatar. I truly thank you for that.
...and the word you were looking for was manpossie
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Thank You, That is incredibly kind of You.
I must say that Cilla is AWESOME btw, a great time ..... Good to hear from you, hope you chime in more. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
shhhhhh Please Sir, dont tell anyone my naughty little secrets. im such a good girl. just my point of view, but YES it is abt me me me, i love to please You You You, and everything i write is a threAD. But im advertising in the right in places with the right stuff, just need a new companion, or two, jk ....That is what this site is about, lets all play so very nice together. i know the perfect place.... What is this? No orgy smileys?
My very first picture. Wow my hair is soooo much longer now.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

me likes Brooke's tig ol bitties.
Ah, it seems like only yesterday...

Thanks, Brooke, for sharing. Nice pic and great changes have come since then, huh? Just like DH, I like Brooke's lovely ladies.

Anybody else got any pre-pro pics to share? It seems we are enjoying the before/afters and I'm hoping others will throw up some pics.

VN, on the other hand, I wonder if any hobbyists have changed their looks after going pro? Perhaps some of our fearless leaders could have some fun showing their pics before and after getting into hobbying! Probably no real pics, of course, but what would a guy look like before and after getting into this hobby world??

Can't wait to see some of that fun!
I don't have any of my old pics :-<
Are you leaving me? Was her water a deeper shade of blue?

It is much more fun to play with them.......and so entertaining. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I don't have any of my old pics :-< Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Damn! you look hot in your avatar pic, I dunno how hot you would be in the old pics????

Are you leaving me? Was her water a deeper shade of blue? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Never

You are the only one for me.........................bab y.

pssst

Brooke.....what color is your toilet water?
Never

You are the only one for me.........................bab y.

pssst

Brooke.....what color is your toilet water? Originally Posted by dearhunter
DH, don't even go there!

Brooke has the one of the most neatest places of any provider I have seen!