FRIENDLY REMINDER

• WTF
  • 12-29-2019, 10:00 AM
Well, it's not from your country because you live in Austin.
How embarrassing for you. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
How do you know where any anonymous poster lives? Are you trying to out a valued poster?
How do you know where any anonymous poster lives? Are you trying to out a valued poster? Originally Posted by WTF
We’ll leave the outings to you. You’re good at it.
Apparently yous miss the point .... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
...until you remove your dunce cap! In the meantime ....

• WTF
  • 12-29-2019, 10:05 AM
You know it's gonna be a great year for Big T when Michael Moore has to say say - yeah - he's gonna win!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Miss Ella May....Michael Moore clearly stated "if the election were held today".

Reading comprehension can be problematic for some. Don't be that some.

I know you are going to start posting more now that Ms Steele is here to protect you...but even she can not protect you from outright lies easily pointed out in your incorrect interpretations.

Have a nice day.
  • WTF
  • 12-29-2019, 10:09 AM
...until you remove your dunce cap! In the meantime ....

Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, did you not read the original post ...calling people names will no longer be tolerated. Try and keep up. Or maybe you folks on the right can still do that like in the past. It seems Ms Steele let's her political leanings get in the way of equal moderation...or it seemed so in the past. Maybe it is a new year and you too will be judged with equal standards.
  • WTF
  • 12-29-2019, 10:09 AM
We’ll leave the outings to you. You’re good at it. Originally Posted by bambino
Please point out where I have outted anyone....
Please point out where I have outted anyone.... Originally Posted by WTF
I don’t need to.
  • WTF
  • 12-29-2019, 10:35 AM
I don’t need to. Originally Posted by bambino
Right.

You want to focus on crying to Ms Steele to ban posters that don't toe the Trumpian line.

Poor bambino, can't effectively use his rhetorical skills in political debates. Needs a girl to ban those who disagree with his bs.

He's not the only ones, WTF. A little pack of "posters" have beens houndings me ever since I came into this forum. Theys can dish it out, but they can't takes it. Except, yous know where.

Build that wall, PM Trudeau!
Right.

You want to focus on crying to Ms Steele to ban posters that don't toe the Trumpian line.

Poor bambino, can't effectively use his rhetorical skills in political debates. Needs a girl to ban those who disagree with his bs.

. Originally Posted by WTF
You’ve got yourself banned several times. For a year once for outing a girl. BTW, your “rhetorical” skills are at the 2nd grade level. And I’m being generous.
  • WTF
  • 12-29-2019, 11:28 AM
You’ve got yourself banned several times. For a year once for outing a girl. BTW, your “rhetorical” skills are at the 2nd grade level. And I’m being generous. Originally Posted by bambino
Don't change the subject bambino...you're crying for the Moderator to ban posters.

Just put on your big girl panties and enough of your crying.

And my rhetorical skills are taylored for my audience.
Don't change the subject bambino...you're crying for the Moderator to ban posters.

Just put on your big girl panties and enough of your crying.

And my rhetorical skills are taylored for my audience. Originally Posted by WTF
Your rhetorical skills are tailored for yourself. You seemed to convince yourself that you weren’t banned for outing a female member.

“Taylored” you’re a real rhetorical master!!!!!!!
Speakings of Taylored... I would crush that kitty!

And my rhetorical skills are taylored for my audience. Originally Posted by WTF
They look appropriately tailored for a Cougar High dropout.
Speakings of Taylored... I would crush that kitty!

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I agree with you there...