You get a provider pregnant now what??????????

This HAS to have happened many times, this community included. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Sure. It happened ALL of the time especially during the times of regular unprotected sex. They even had a name for it, sad but true.

Trick baby. Rather crude and tasteless, really.

Elisabeth
  • Booth
  • 03-14-2010, 10:22 PM
I'd send a note to the mods requesting a handle change. Booth doesn't live here anymore. No forwarding address and no phone number.

This is completely hypothetical.....

You and the lady get it on and life happens and she ends up pregnant.....How would you as a hobbiest prefer her to handle it...

Tell you and you take it from there

She not tell you and she handles her business they way she needs to..Ie raise baby on own ....

Also if things go wrong and she losses it before she had a chance to tell you

Does she stay silent or tell you anyways?

again this is completely hypothetical my wondering mind just wants to know

I am talking a super low volume lady who can pinpoint without question Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
This is completely hypothetical.....

You and the lady get it on and life happens and she ends up pregnant.....How would you as a hobbiest prefer her to handle it...

Tell you and you take it from there Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
WOW.... I've been neutered a lot of years so it's not mine! But.... there would have to be around of tests to be sure.....
She not tell you and she handles her business they way she needs to..Ie raise baby on own ....
Not fair to the child by any means..... A child is entitle to the the love and support of both parents.....
Also if things go wrong and she losses it before she had a chance to tell you

Does she stay silent or tell you anyways?
Stay silent... no way to know for sure it was the guys without testing..... too many complications raising theissue when it is a non-issue,..

again this is completely hypothetical my wondering mind just wants to know

I am talking a super low volume lady who can pinpoint without question
There is no pinpointing.....

Condoms are not fool proof.... No form of conception is totally fool proof..... There is going to need to be some very awkward testing conducted before she can deal with the situation.....

But in the long run...... It's a risk two people take when they lay down together... no matter what the circumstances.....

Just between you and me, could it be a certain 'quiet talker'? "Completely hypothetical....." of course we would not want to make all the Austin indies jealous. Originally Posted by Wayward

Pssst, whispers. What did Wayward mean?
Whispers I Completely agree with you
  • Carl
  • 03-14-2010, 11:58 PM
But if the child is unplanned, likely unwanted and conceived by two people that are "transactional acquaintances" at best that probably have little in common and may not even be compatible enough to be simply friends outside of a transaction is the love and support that a child is entitled to from even one of the parents truly assured?
If the child were mine I would want to man up and be the father. In a perfect world also marry the provider and have amazing sex the rest of my life lol.

RUN AWAY!!!!
KEEP RUNNING!!!!!
Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Ah come on, that was just the rabbit defending itself from being used for the pregnancy test...
I hope everyone here thinks of this exact scenario the next time they're in the voting booth and are encouraged to protect women's reproductive freedom. Choice is a beautiful thing, friends. So is The Pill.
But, just for the sake of conversation, let's assume a provider is not on hormonal birth control and she conceives. Barring a positive paternity test, I think it's reasonable for a gentleman who has been having protected intercourse with her to assume he's not her only sexual partner and that there are other potential sperm donors in the picture. Asking him to assume responsibility as a parent is a very tall order. Like Elisabeth, I would be reluctant to inform clients of my situation and would be more inclined to deal with the pregnancy without their input if I ever found myself in that position.

This board has seen lengthy discussions about the risks in the hobby as they pertain to being "outed" and the privacy of our personal lives. The regular risks implicit in sexual behaviors have been discussed far less. Very, very interesting...
Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella

I seriously agree, with Sophie on this.
Except...
I'm not a supporter, of any birth contol, other than Condoms.
I will not go in to details.

To stay on topic, this is, a typical situation, that is rarely discussed.
I met a gentleman who told me a pretty tragic story. He met a girl through online dating. Evidently, this girl had a plan all along, but he wasn't aware of it at the time. So they had sex a few times and he just wasn't that into her and they broke it off. Well, it turns out each time they had sex, she had taken the used condom and put it in the trash. Then as soon as he left, she took a syringe and squirted his baby batter up the canal. He was well off and she wanted to get knocked up by a rich guy thinking she could make a killing in child support and never have to work again -- other than raising the child that is.

Fortunately, he was eventually able to get full custody and he loves his son but basically, he's a single man raising a kid by a woman he never even liked.

I'm on the pill so if a condom breaks, I think the chances of conception are quite unlikely. I can't think of anything worse. But if it did happen, I would assume it was with the guy who's condom broke and that hardly ever happens... so I think it would be easy to narrow down the list of potential fathers quite easily. I'd tell the guy. I think he has a right to know. And we'd proceed from there.
I met a gentleman who told me a pretty tragic story. He met a girl through online dating. Evidently, this girl had a plan all along, but he wasn't aware of it at the time. So they had sex a few times and he just wasn't that into her and they broke it off. Well, it turns out each time they had sex, she had taken the used condom and put it in the trash. Then as soon as he left, she took a syringe and squirted his baby batter up the canal. He was well off and she wanted to get knocked up by a rich guy thinking she could make a killing in child support and never have to work again -- other than raising the child that is. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
WOW OH WOW.....thats nasty beyond words and so wrong ....I am glad daddy stepped up and is raising him......

I am so glad I have Fort Knox type birth control (IUD)
Freak out!!!
OMG.......
*Ive had a hysterectomy... so thankfully it WONT be ME! no MORE KIDS EVER!!! (or that time of the month!!!)
Attached Images File Type: jpg 14iiyoy_th.jpg (3.8 KB, 156 views)
I'm on the pill so if a condom breaks, I think the chances of conception are quite unlikely. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
This raises a question. Why would any provider NOT be on birth control? If we have to use condoms, then I think the lady should have to be on the pill.

I guess there are some women who have medical reasons why they can't use the pill, but I think almost all providers should be on it. And if a provider can't use the pill, maybe she should disclose this so the hobbyist can make a better decision, because condoms do break, and they do come off at times.
Freak out!!!
OMG.......
*Ive had a hysterectomy... so thankfully it WONT be ME! no MORE KIDS EVER!!! Originally Posted by Nadiya
Hurray for no Uterus!
This raises a question. Why would any provider NOT be on birth control? If we have to use condoms, then I think the lady should have to be on the pill.

I guess there are some women who have medical reasons why they can't use the pill, but I think almost all providers should be on it. And if a provider can't use the pill, maybe she should disclose this so the hobbyist can make a better decision, because condoms do break, and they do come off at times. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT

I am very sentivie to the hormones in the pill and shot but found something hormone free called the paraguard (iud) and its good for 10 years...........So no more kiddos for me till I want one........