Chat Down again?

Slip it in my GDL string sexee...thats a good start Originally Posted by GDLMAN
GDL I knew sooner or later you would get in touch w/your feminine side lol

Dammit GDL! Not again........no more Johnny Walker or Jameson for u! Originally Posted by Mr.Majestyk
And now u have no one bribing you w/alcohol in order to boot me ha ha
Well I have been to busy to even notice chat being down!!!!!! Um St. Chris .... do you need a spanking? May I have the pleasure? Lex -
Hell, its down so much now that maybe that "agreement" thingy a week ago to be able to use it simply meant that I "agreed" to understand that it's not very agreeable with peoples computers.
Still down Saturday morning. Argh!
Well here's my roll call. *sigh*

I was in yesterday when I got booted off...
Thought "I" had broken the system when I posted my face pic to Autumn Spring in my sex loft. *giggling*

Maybe the site had a "WTF" moment since I NEVER post my pics. *ROTFL*

Oh well, I'm around for goofy banter if anyone needs a good giggle or even a blush.

Genesis Nicole
wow Genesis you were posting your pics and I missed it ..... Hey everyone I have an idea lets post our favorite chat pics here
  • Jaci
  • 04-14-2012, 09:16 AM
Hello to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant chat so I guess I will shop!!!!! Unless someone wants to Play??
Kisses,Jaci
I just found my jumper cables...now where do I connect them to get Chat started again?
Let's start a rumor:

The Web admin are updating Flashchat to support HTML chat on the Ipads.

Hello room!
Good night room!
ok Dblentendre you hook up the jumper cables and ill use the AED defibrillator....Clear........ ... is it working yet
I just found my jumper cables...now where do I connect them to get Chat started again? Originally Posted by Dblentendre
Can u jumpstart my 2012 Super Charged HEMI vibrator, too?

wow Genesis you were posting your pics and I missed it ..... Hey everyone I have an idea lets post our favorite chat pics here Originally Posted by wcdann
Attached Images File Type: jpg gal_naked_mole.jpg (59.0 KB, 113 views)
LMFAO lacy now thats funny lmao...... umm err well where can i find one of those lmao
Damn Lacy so you are the one that stole my dog. Cute lil feller aint he?
guess no chat today neither im sad lol..
Damn no chat, what am I supposed to do talk to my SO?