If the Feds Won't Do It...

Probable cause is as easy as this; any police officer is entitled to ask any person for id. And that goes in any state of the union. Can't produce US ID, say bye bye. Originally Posted by John Bull
Umm, no they are not. A police office cannot just stop me while I am walking on the street and ask for an ID.
Last I checked, stupidity is legal too.....
Last I checked, stupidity is legal too..... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Yeah, keeps this Board kinda moving...
What if they post nekkid pictures of themselves?. Originally Posted by Rudyard K

When its Barbara Streisand, Cher, Oprah, or Rosie O'Donnell I will vote against anything they are for. I am a contrarian.
When its Barbara Streisand, Cher, Oprah, or Rosie O'Donnell I will vote against anything they are for. I am a contrarian. Originally Posted by pyramider
I generally do the same with Charleton Heston
I see Arizona's effort as a desperate cry for help. We have a serious problem and a frighteningly unserious federal government.

Now the whole effort is geared against Hispanics. Not Canadians, not Israelis, not Europeans. Just Hispanics. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Gee, I wonder why.

Do you see Canadians, Israelis, or Europeans operating well-armed gangs and staging a massive narco-insurgency that's killed about 20,000 people near our border in recent years? Do you see them engaging in activities that terrorize hundreds of thousands of citizens of southern Arizona and other places? Or flooding over our borders en masse and threatening to overwhelm even the rapidly increasing resources devoted to our burgeoning welfare state?

Although there is a lot of balderdash about the gov't wasting money, I think for the most part we get our money's worth. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Please tell us you're kidding!

(For starters, ever heard of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009?)
I generally do the same with Charleton Heston Originally Posted by discreetgent
You've been looking at nekkid pictures of Charleton Heston? What is it PJ says?...Kinky!!
You've been looking at nekkid pictures of Charleton Heston? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Sorry DG, but you have to admit that was pretty funny.
Sorry DG, but you have to admit that was pretty funny. Originally Posted by Ansley
Being funny and misguided are not mutually exclusive
Being funny and misguided are not mutually exclusive Originally Posted by discreetgent
Thats why we like you.
I am so feeling the love tonight
I am so feeling the love tonight Originally Posted by discreetgent
Go ahead Ans. Throw him a kiss. Peek and I got nothing for him.
Go ahead Ans. Throw him a kiss. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
What fun would that be? DG, how about a little tongue?
I generally do the same with Charleton Heston Originally Posted by discreetgent
It's easy to be contrarian with someone thats dead, they can't fight back.
All this and Ansley has no real idea how desirable and rare she truly is.