An absolute tragedy at a Connecticut elementary school.

No. not at all. My heart aches for the innocents who died yesterday in Newton, just as it does for those who are murdered by late term abortions. My heart goes out to the families who have to endure the pain that was brought on them yesterday.

Apparently you are the one who has sympathy for one child and not the other ?

So in your view one injustice justifies countless other injustices. It there is one wrong in the world, they you feel no reason to decry other injustices.

I suggest you need to read this post:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...41&postcount=1

then look yourself in a mirror. So nice of you to avise others, but ignore your own advice.

I'm sure you know the term for that. Originally Posted by Old-T
So in your view one injustice justifies countless other injustices. Originally Posted by Old-T
FYI: What happened at the school and apparently immediately prior to the carnage at the school had NOTHING to do with "justice" or "injustice" ....

.. were you in the "group" who opposed "chips" in kids "T-shirts" at school, because it "invaded their Constitutional Right to Privacy"? Just asking.

So NOW we get a "bleep" or "blip" on campus without a "chip"!

His "right of privacy" was being "protected" by the whining liberal/libertarians.
Even a tragedy like this will not keep the toxic right wingers from bashing Obama for a decent expression of sorrow of him and the nation.For all who did this I give you a heart felt FUCK YOU..
Even a tragedy like this will not keep the toxic right wingers from bashing Obama for a decent expression of sorrow of him ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Who bashed him ..

..."for a decent expression of sorrow of him" ?

Just asking.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2012, 12:21 PM
No. not at all. My heart aches for the innocents who died yesterday in Newton, just as it does for those who are murdered by late term abortions. ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Do you think all abortion is murder or only late term.
No. not at all. My heart aches for the innocents who died yesterday in Newton, just as it does for those who are murdered by late term abortions. My heart goes out to the families who have to endure the pain that was brought on them yesterday.

Apparently you are the one who has sympathy for one child and not the other ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You are comparing apples and oranges.

I grieve for the children killed yesterday. Not the fetuses terminated for whatever reason determined by someone other than a lunatic with a semiautomatic weapon.

If you fail to see the difference, then, well, er... OF COURSE YOU'LL FAIL TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE.

Most of us know the difference.
It's always easier to finger point.
I don't care if you like Reagan or not, what he said is true!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (44.4 KB, 28 views)
It's always easier to finger point.
I don't care if you like Reagan or not, what he said is true! Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
I agree, darling, ...

..and it's not society's fault I lust for your body, it's mine.