Clitoral and vaginal climaxes

Dammit my notepad is getting full . Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

At least you can write. Committing all this info to memory is getting harder by the hour.
I get both, and yes, they do happen at the same time often...in missionary and doggie...cowgirl not so much....
Ammonite,

Wow! G spot and clitoral Os at the same time?? Good god! Have you been able to get anyone to do both at the same time? Nevermind... You probably have lol! Originally Posted by Tracey P
Hola, traci I think me and ammo can find your "clitoral and G spot" at the same time. (hint hint)
me... ...but you have to help me find your g-spot
Actually had a "double O" the other day and yes..my entire body shook! I was basically worthless for a few hours after...lol
Sonya,

LMAO!!! You two are sooo naughty!!!!
Sonya,

LMAO!!! You two are sooo naughty!!!! Originally Posted by Tracey P
Traci, we can make your dreams come true lol
Valerie.... Can you squirt? Also how do you prefer to be daty'd? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Don't worry about it EA. I will fill you in on all the details in a week so, no questions asked.......lol
I like clitoral stimulation with tongue and one finger inserted only half way. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Me too.
LMAO!!! You two are sooo naughty!!!!
Tracey, you have NO idea how naughty!! (lol)
Both are possible simultaneously for sure. IMO it depends both on the shape of the lady and the size/shape/curve/curl/lean (LMAO) of the man as to the position that works for g-spot stimulation. First thing to do is to find her g-spot with your hand so you get a good feel for where it is. Now try different positions to see which one is best for her to get a good contact from your tool and then add clitoral stimulation. Speed up, slow down, move around, back off, charge ahead - basically just practice...it will happen.

For me personally, I have a flipped uterus so my g-spot is back there. Usually need someone who is decently endowed to help me out. The shape of his tool dictates what position is going to be the best for me. I squirt and have mostly squirted in CG and mish...but it just depends on who I'm with. Usually have to stimulate my own clitoris while fucking (plenty of lube please) to get the BIG OOOOOOOOOOO and man is it big. When I get this one I usually get the bed soaking wet. I can squirt with DATY too if the dude has skills and some patience. I have also had the BIG O when a guy with nice big hands is stimulating my g-spot while me or him stimulates my clitoris...squirt all over his hands...

I scream. I don't care what the neighbors think!!! And I don't think I can help it anyways....when I know I can't scream...it makes me unable to cum...terrible terrible dilemma.
Tracey, you have NO idea how naughty!! (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki
Hey nikki how do you know ha jk...<3

Maybe traci thinking about how naughty ha i'm bads....wee
Don't worry about it EA. I will fill you in on all the details in a week so, no questions asked.......lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
lmbo