Bridge of Spies

No sir.. Not fooled at all. I have done better every year no matter who been in office. But I have a real problem giving to the ones who do nothing but stand with thier hand out. And that is where you are fooled cause that is what demo libs do. Take from us to give to others. Originally Posted by wantmore1111
Thinck you were fooled again.....or not paying attention.....

Your above typical 'bumper sticker' GOP logic missed the problem which is a bit more complex. You fail to see that Republican Corporate Globalism is the CAUSE of what you lament.

The problem is before Republican Corporate Globalism several millions of Americans were gainfully employed living the American Dream and paying their taxes! Tens of Thousands of US Companies and Corps did the same employing millions of workers and paying their fair share of taxes! Now those jobs were offshored and companies/corps moved out and no longer contribute to the US and what were once their workers now collect IE and Food stamps.
they see it as, giving is best when its on another person's dime Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Big Business, US Corps, oh and Big Oil never had any issues here.
Hell they have been feeding off the collective Corporate Federal Welfare Trough for years!.....

Your above typical 'bumper sticker' GOP logic missed the problem which is a bit more complex. You fail to see that Republican Corporate Globalism is the CAUSE of what you lament.

The problem is before Republican Corporate Globalism several millions of Americans were gainfully employed living the American Dream and paying their taxes! Tens of Thousands of US Companies and Corps did the same employing millions of workers and paying their fair share of taxes! Now those jobs were offshored and companies/corps moved out and no longer contribute to the US and what were once their workers now collect IE and Food stamps. Originally Posted by Celso
That's a long bumper sticker. Both parties have their hands dirty. Which party had congressional control during all this?
If you believe the poor are getting enough and don't need more vote republican. If you think the poor should be getting more you vote democrat. Why do people overthink politics?
That's a long bumper sticker. Both parties have their hands dirty. Which party had congressional control during all this? Originally Posted by Ceremony
True both are dirty but GOP always authored Republican Corporate Globalism since Tricky Dick went to and opened up Commie China. As far back as then US Corps realized they could make a killing by screwing US workers by sending their jobs to Countries like China where workers got far less than a buck and hour. GOP bought and owed by Big Biz always pushed for it. DEMs opposed this, until they were bought off like the GOP was. Once both parties were owned by Big Biz the outsourcing accelerated leaving us with what we have now. But make NO mistake the GOP was ALWAYS full throttle behind this carnage...
If you believe the poor are getting enough and don't need more vote republican. If you think the poor should be getting more you vote democrat. Why do people overthink politics? Originally Posted by Bushman69
Indeed....that's my point.....
Would prolly make a good GOP bumper sticker.
GOP always subscribed to KISS thincking, helps avoid having do any deep thincking ......
Think the theory of globalization; was to tie the world's economies together so, a world war II horror show would be far less likely to happen again. Or at least that's part of it...ijs
If you believe the poor are getting enough and don't need more vote republican. If you think the poor should be getting more you vote democrat. Why do people overthink politics? Originally Posted by Bushman69
sure ...an by further ...taxin ...the rich an what be left of the unpoor ...all the ol fizzle flops gonna ...benefit cause all that ...money gonna go right ta them an not into the ...pecker pockets ...of the commies with their hands round yer ...balls

...yup ...it be ...simple
Think the theory of globalization; was to tie the world's economies together so, a world war II horror show would be far less likely to happen again. Or at least that's part of it...ijs Originally Posted by Ceremony
Yup part of that 'New World Order' that dad of Dubya used to get lambasted over promoting!....
Bumper sticker:

Taxing the rich to give to the poor. The poor spend the money on things that make people rich.

The problem is before Republican Corporate Globalism several millions of Americans were gainfully employed living the American Dream and paying their taxes! Tens of Thousands of US Companies and Corps did the same employing millions of workers and paying their fair share of taxes! Now those jobs were offshored and companies/corps moved out and no longer contribute to the US and what were once their workers now collect IE and Food stamps. Originally Posted by Celso
I sorry. It must be that you are so much smarter than anyone here you must be correct.. Monday I will find the poor and give them all I have worked for in your name. Thanks for making me see the light
I sorry. It must be that you are so much smarter than anyone here you must be correct.. Monday I will find the poor and give them all I have worked for in your name. Thanks for making me see the light Originally Posted by wantmore1111
Yeah right. Now it becomes clear why Plassy Maam follows you Cons around emulating/parroting you all so...ya know great minds and all...

Here's just another report on how Republican Corporate Globalism continues to gut 'Murica....

Goodbye Middle Class: 51 Percent Of All American Workers Make Less Than 30,000 Dollars A Year

We just got more evidence that the middle class in America is dying. According to brand new numbers that were just released by the Social Security Administration, 51 percent of all workers in the United States make less than $30,000 a year. Let that number sink in for a moment. You can’t support a middle class family in America today on just $2,500 a month – especially after taxes are taken out. And yet more than half of all workers in this country make less than that each month. In order to have a thriving middle class, you have got to have an economy that produces lots of middle class jobs, and that simply is not happening in America today.
You say you've done well over the years.
Well I have also, just that generally and financially, times were ALWAYS better when a DEM was in the White House.

What's sad is most folks in the USA now are not as fortunate as us. Kids today do not have the opportunities we did.
It's scary how far the USA has regressed in the past generation!...