Willard vs Big Bird.

This guy not only tells the moderator of a debate that he is going to take his job away (brilliant), but he also lets millions of families know that he is gunning for Big Bird too. What an idiot. He has become the laughingstock of twitter-ville.

Originally Posted by markroxny

Does it matter to you at all that we have a constitution? Every single congressman, senator and every president takes an oath to abide by the constitution which prohibits this type of spending.

The federal government isn't allowed to spend a penny on public television. The federal government is only allowed to spend money on the things the constitution specifically lists.
All other expenses are up to the states.

America is bankrupt because we have abandoned the constitution. People like you don't even care.
I'll try reading your mind. Here goes. "Fuck the Constitution."

Am I close?
I'll try reading your mind. Here goes. "Fuck the Constitution."

Am I close? Originally Posted by joe bloe
Markroxny would have to have a mind first....before you could read it.
Joe, you're too stupid to be offering up any valid opinions on how the Constitution should be construed. The brain wattage and the training is just not there for you, buddy.
You guys wanna know what's on my mind???

I DARE YOU TO WATCH THIS IN IT'S ENTIRETY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhMNC...C1tSM73A0ZjYjQ
Thanksgiving is just around the corner Big Bird.
It's about time someone did away with that oversized parrot.
it is very simple markpissingonrocks, Mitt said he would not borrow money from China to pay for Big Bird, are you too stupid to understand this
You guys wanna know what's on my mind???

I DARE YOU TO WATCH THIS IN IT'S ENTIRETY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhMNC...C1tSM73A0ZjYjQ Originally Posted by markroxny
Apparently Sezame Skreet. You should really be beyond that stage by now.
So now Odumbo is "Big Bird" because Odumbo has Dumbo like ears, and the OP thinks Odumbo soars like a bird?
So now Odumbo is "Big Bird" because Odumbo has Dumbo like ears, and the OP thinks Odumbo soars like a bird? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR STRIKES AGAIN!

No matter how silly a thread gets, we can count on you to "brighten" it up.

OK, let me guess again ... Assistant cashier at Wal-mart?