Hell I'll take pictures of these hot LADIES for FREE sign up threAD!

For fun...
SL, she is GORGEOUS!!!
I've been offering my camera to ladies for years, for free, and am including a few examples:

Attachment 393752
Attachment 393753
Attachment 393751
Attachment 393749
Attachment 393747
Attachment 393750
Attachment 393755
Attachment 393756
Attachment 393758

PM for an appointment if you like what you see, or feel free to leave a comment or two.

-Bo Originally Posted by Bodacious1kc
Beautiful! Who is the 2nd one? The Latina looking girl in black and white outfit.
Beautiful! Who is the 2nd one? The Latina looking girl in black and white outfit. Originally Posted by @rlo726
I believe those are all of Green eye godess. http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=63975

And Tori of course
I believe those are all of Green eye godess. http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=63975

And Tori of course Originally Posted by skbinks
I Know, I took the photos of Jamie and Torie. I mean the 2nd lady in BodaciousKC's photos.
I Know, I took the photos of Jamie and Torie. I mean the 2nd lady in BodaciousKC's photos. Originally Posted by @rlo726
LOL. I didn't scroll up to see that. Sorry. BTW, nice pics.
Hey SL put a good word in for us here in KC to bring this little hottie here for a little vacay...would ya? Originally Posted by BigDeal
That's like bringing sand to the beech isn't it? You guys have a target rich environment up here! IJS
For fun... Originally Posted by @rlo726

You are going to be one busy guy! BRAVO!
  • JS42
  • 03-01-2015, 09:46 AM
YUMMY!!

That's like bringing sand to the beech isn't it? You guys have a target rich environment up here! IJS Originally Posted by Still Looking
Just the center of the known universe.
You are going to be one busy guy! BRAVO! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Everything lined out, think some people really got a case of the nervous shakes without you for a few days!
Just the center of the known universe. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
We live in different universes. Here is the center of mine!

Everything lined out, think some people really got a case of the nervous shakes without you for a few days! Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
We live in different universes. Here is the center of mine!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'll admit that the joys of being a gals toy applies to multiple universes.