Where is the LINE???????

mslovesbjs68 reminded me of something,

About a decade ago when I was heavy into the hobby, I had so many mixed experiences and often wondered about meeting at a place in a public setting (Jim's for example), having a glass of tea and talking/interviewing the girl beforehand. I know that sounds odd, but back then, there was no feedback mechanism, so it was REALLY "buyer beware".

Do you providers ever do that? I know it is extra time, but would it provide an extra level of assurance?

And no, I would never show at provider's residence unannounced, besides being rude, you could put yourself at real risk. Could you imagine if she had a SO who had no idea what she did for spending money?

I had this happen, sort of. I was out with my SO, ran into a provider who I had conducted steady business with, she was with her SO. There was a quick awkward moment, and I tap danced us out of it by explaining she was a regular customer at my place of work.
I wonder if a provider would drum up more business if they booked a room at a 5 star hotel. A couple of appointments should be more than enough to cover for the room.

Perhaps a nice apartment somewhere? $1000/month for a one bedroom apartment would place you outside of the nasty neighborhoods.

JJ Originally Posted by JJ
$1000/month would get you a nice single bedroom.

I suspect there are several who do this.
To your point, I have to say that being contacted via PM by a provider who I've not seen before makes me uncomfortable. What you have here is far worse.
Just to be a jackass. I would love to go to this guy's workplace dressed as a pimp. I would never do this of course, but it would be hella funny.