Ladies and Gents --> How Many Love to Exercise?

Lifetime at the Rim. I often look around and wonder if anyone from these boards are upstairs workout out next to me.
I work out 4 to 5 days a week at the gym (biking, weights and hope to start swimming) and try to do things outside on the weekend.

I often wonder if there are any providers at my gym, specifically in the biking class that I participate in. That is quite the fantasy. Originally Posted by funnyboy
Very very nice
Very very nice
I think I need to see Sonya nekkid on the exercise bike in front of me tomorrow morning!!!
a female friend of mine does that - man how crazy would it be if you two were zumba'n side by side all this time. Originally Posted by doriaN
I used to go at anytime fitness near blanco. I found a site with a lot of videos so now I just do that instead. My apt also has like the best gym ever! I hate driving around. Im not the best driver! lol
I think I need to see Sonya nekkid on the exercise bike in front of me tomorrow morning!!! Originally Posted by funnyboy
Hola camodeuce..Hey wanna play b-ball with me and ammo HA Originally Posted by Sonya
I guess I'm gonna have to huh?
I guess I'm gonna have to huh? Originally Posted by camodeuce
...I'm game lol
  • Mokoa
  • 03-19-2011, 12:17 AM
I was exercised thoroughly by to Asians tonight.

I was exercised thoroughly by to Asians tonight.

Originally Posted by Mokoa
very nice
I train 6 days a week. I saw a client this past weekend and he had not seen me since 2009 and commented on my four pack going on six pack . I had a photoshoot yesterday and my photographer who is my make bff commented on my sculpted tummy as well.

I work out mostly due to stress and a demanding schedule. I have a career outside of the hobby and working on a post-graduate degree so I train 6 days a week doing cardio to relieve stress associated with bring a student, being in the hobby and having an outside career to juggle. Working out is my therapy and I've chiseled my body in the past 5 months. I used to do finess modeling back in 2008 before i entered the hobby, but am close to having that bod back

Okay here goes my question I been thinking awhile now and wondering about it. Gents and ladies many times do you workout in a week? And why..As for myself I love working out between (4-5 days) a week. I try to change up my workouts like biking, running, walking, weights, basketball. The reason why I love working out it keeps me happy and healthy.. ..Oh and great in bed LOL
Originally Posted by Sonya
6 days; weights and cardio. Gotta stay healthy.
I used to despise working out until around a year ago. Now I LOVE working out! I have to be careful though, not to lose my petite curvy figure. I have actually slowed down during the winter (Portland can be a really gloomy place lol) but in the spring time I start back up to 5-6 times a week. During the winter months, usually only 1-3 times a week. I just love the natural energy I get from working out regularly. It's an awesome feeling!
I train 6 days a week. I saw a client this past weekend and he had not seen me since 2009 and commented on my four pack going on six pack . I had a photoshoot yesterday and my photographer who is my make bff commented on my sculpted tummy as well.

I work out mostly due to stress and a demanding schedule. I have a career outside of the hobby and working on a post-graduate degree so I train 6 days a week doing cardio to relieve stress associated with bring a student, being in the hobby and having an outside career to juggle. Working out is my therapy and I've chiseled my body in the past 5 months. I used to do finess modeling back in 2008 before i entered the hobby, but am close to having that bod back Originally Posted by Angelina Adams
Angelina, that very great to hear keep up the good workouts ..
I workout everyday- 7 days a week for 2+ hours very hard. I dont see why providers who really want a sexy body, dont do the same. It is like a pro athlete keeping in shape. You dont take a rest day from eating or sleeping or going to the bathroom.
I workout everyday- 7 days a week for 2+ hours very hard. I dont see why providers who really want a sexy body, dont do the same. It is like a pro athlete keeping in shape. You dont take a rest day from eating or sleeping or going to the bathroom. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Whitechocolate, whew..7days a week
What type of workouts do you in those 7 days?
Thats what I'm talking about no rest shit if I go a day without my workouts I feel something is missing LOL.