What's your perfect pair of Jeans?

Do they still make Jordache?( Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
If you ever find a pare of Jordache please let me know. They were the first ever skinny leg stretch jeans to hit the market back in the early 90's.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 08:13 PM
If you ever find a pare of Jordache please let me know. They were the first ever skinny leg stretch jeans to hit the market back in the early 90's. Originally Posted by Exotic Lily
Ask TexRich, he might have a pair hanging next to his Calvin Kleins!
Do they still make Jordache? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I remember those jeans. They were my very first 'designer' jeans. Oh gosh, that was back in the late 70's.
And we can't forget Gloria Vanderbilt
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 08:39 PM
And we can't forget Gloria Vanderbilt Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
We can't forget you. Fuc Gloria Vanderbilt!

Wait, I might have gotten that backwards
Creamed.

I also like my corn creamed but it is not near as tasty as jeans. Originally Posted by WTF

Yep! Me, too!
Remember this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK2VZgJ4AoM"]YouTube- Brooke Shields in the Calvin Klein Jeans commercial 1981[/ame]
Ask TexRich, he might have a pair hanging next to his Calvin Kleins! Originally Posted by WTF
dude, you really are a pisser arent you?
Sorry to jump in on this thread so late. With all the new members requesting different approvals it's been a zoo around here. BUT WE LOVE IT!!!

I've read this entire thread and noticed more than a few remarks that could be taken as caustic. I'm sure they were meant to be good natured ribbing. But since we're all just starting to get to know one another, I'd appreciate it if it would stop.

In other words, I'm a lazy sumbitch and don't want to be a hall monitor. Let's all play nice and not start any unintentional piss wars on the playground.

Sorry for the interuption,

HID

PS Nicole: when was the last time I told you how gorgeous you are? (Especially when pealing out of a pair of skinny leg jeans)

I've read this entire thread and noticed more than a few remarks that could be taken as caustic. I'm sure they were meant to be good natured ribbing. But since we're all just starting to get to know one another, I'd appreciate it if it would stop.

In other words, I'm a lazy sumbitch and don't want to be a hall monitor. Let's all play nice and not start any unintentional piss wars on the playground.

Sorry for the interuption,

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
I like that kind of moderation
As an FYI most of the folks on this board already do know each other rather well - that is in a board sense lol.
I've seen Jordache somewhere very recently.
If that was a serious question I'll put my thinking cap on and try and remember where....

C
LOL, that was not a serious question. My poor attempt at humor fails, again
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2010, 09:45 AM
LOL, that was not a serious question. My poor attempt at humor fails, again Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I got it pretty girl!
I just realized that Lily was asking as well, so that above post may not have been directed at me.
Do they still make Jordache?

Shopping for jeans is about as much fun as bikini shopping. I end up exhausted and in tears at the end Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Nicole, I'll go bikini or jeans shopping with you, I promise you won't cry.

I'm under Nicole again!