This proves that liberalism is a mental disorder.

You mean Dr. Michael Alan Weiner aka Michael Savage. I understand that he recently became an accredited Reverend just like Al Sharpton.
selection process = aborted fetus = true outlier = Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Your continue to be a fucking RWW retard, SLOBBRIN! I guess the competition for the bottom of the barrel is a little stiffer than you're used to, But I'm not surprised to see you in the midst of it.
Can you prove that, IBHomo, you lying sack of shit? Doesn't make much sense, after all, from a purely archaeological standpoint, but I'm sure You fucking know.

? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
actually, once upon a time, in a land far far away, where truth was spoken and accepted and words were mere descriptions, anthropologists classified the peoples of the earth into three broad categories: Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid

Semites were in the Caucasoid category as a sub-race

if you are struggling, here's help, members of the Caucasoid race are known as Caucasians

now as you may or may not realize, politics has blurred and tainted most everything, especially in the racial realm.

skin color isn't always the best nor most worthy delineating feature in the separation of peoples into these types although it is a factor

now in the bible, it is stated the world was repopulated after the flood by the sons of Noah and their wives.

the three sons were Ham, Shem and Japeth. Ham went west and south, Japeth went North and Shem, well his descendants, as his name implies, became the Semites
Can you prove that, IBHomo, you lying sack of shit? Doesn't make much sense, after all, from a purely archaeological standpoint, but I'm sure You fucking know.

With each passing post on the subject, you reveal yourself as a religious right wingnut fraud.

Whose your pastor, IBHomo? Hagee? Westboro?

Have YOU ever been to Israel? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You miserable and stupid faggot, you've never been to Israel!

You are a disgrace to the diaspora!

You are a disgrace to the diaspora! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
As I've said numerous times, my kids have been but I've never had the opportunity.

Does that mean I have to get my foreskin back?

Explain how one can be a disgrace to the diaspora? Is that something you wife screams at you when you have to move from country to country to avoid the inevitable?

Fucking idiot fraud.
actually, once upon a time, in a land far far away, where truth was spoken and accepted and words were mere descriptions, anthropologists classified the peoples of the earth into three broad categories: Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid

Semites were in the Caucasoid category as a sub-race

if you are struggling, here's help, members of the Caucasoid race are known as Caucasians

now as you may or may not realize, politics has blurred and tainted most everything, especially in the racial realm.

skin color isn't always the best nor most worthy delineating feature in the separation of peoples into these types although it is a factor

now in the bible, it is stated the world was repopulated after the flood by the sons of Noah and their wives.

the three sons were Ham, Shem and Japeth. Ham went west and south, Japeth went North and Shem, well his descendants, as his name implies, became the Semites Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yeah, yeah.

You can't distinguish between race and skin color, science and the Bible... You get no rebuttal. You're a nutcase.

You are a disgrace to the diaspora! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Be fair, JL. Assup is a disgrace to much more than the diaspora.