Ember Rose is not the rose u all think

• Cleo
  • 05-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Some of you actually act like I care if I get blacklisted, I'm tearing up now, NOT JACKOFF, hooktards opinions of me do not matter Originally Posted by Mojo1669
Sir, I don't know you nor am I aware of your history here, "mojo/froggy?" But you're not doing yourself any favors. If you were done wrong in any way by miss rose, it's your choice to call her out on it if you wish. But your insistance upon trying to sully her name/reputation leaves you appearing in the negative light. You've done your part & warned those who may consider seeing her of her alleged "flakiness." Now just let it go? Otherwise more & more, you sir begin to resemble the embittered "drama queen" that you're presenting yourself as. Turn the page & spend your money on someone more to your liking. Be well sir.
Well said
So you didn't take your Lithium today, huh?
Please do not confuse me with Froggy69, I have nothing to do with him... I am just Froggy and don't want any trouble. I do enjoys 69s thought and I am a nice guy.
Thanks
Never mind.
  • Dkayz
  • 05-04-2016, 08:39 PM
All aboard the crazy train?
No im related to him and watch what u say about him Originally Posted by Mojo1669
You fixin to sock someone right in the kisser?
hooktards opinions of me do not matter Originally Posted by Mojo1669
Are you saying that your mother's opinion of you doesn't matter?
Are you saying that your mother's opinion of you doesn't matter? Originally Posted by ScubaBad
Really a joke about my mom u asswipe, wow the class level just keeps going lower and lower, u sir are a classless asshole
Really a joke about my mom u asswipe, wow the class level just keeps going lower and lower, u sir are a classless asshole Originally Posted by Mojo1669
But I wasn't joking.

Pull your panties off, get them out of a wad, put them back on and move on. I was making fun of you because you are clueless and sound like a little babie that didn't get its binky. With every post you look more and more pathetic. Good luck with that. Hugs and Kisses
But I wasn't joking.

Pull your panties off, get them out of a wad, put them back on and move on. I was making fun of you because you are clueless and sound like a little babie that didn't get its binky. With every post you look more and more pathetic. Good luck with that. Hugs and Kisses Originally Posted by ScubaBad
Ur still an asshole
Ur still an asshole Originally Posted by Mojo1669

Clearly the OP is upset about his treatment today. Let's not make it any worse with name calling. I have no idea of his history, but this provider seems to think, either by experience or reputation, you are not to be seen. You've clearly established you feel this is unfair, but you are not going to change it by posts on a board and putting the provider on blasts. I know you are putting this out there for the rest of us. It has been done and the drama is over. Put it in the rearview and try to build some good will through your next encounters with different providers. Best advice I can offer on your bad day. Take it or leave it on the ground, up to you.

Clearly the OP is upset about his treatment today. Let's not make it any worse with name calling. I have no idea of his history, but this provider seems to think, either by experience or reputation, you are not to be seen. You've clearly established you feel this is unfair, but you are not going to change it by posts on a board and putting the provider on blasts. I know you are putting this out there for the rest of us. It has been done and the drama is over. Put it in the rearview and try to build some good will through your next encounters with different providers. Best advice I can offer on your bad day. Take it or leave it on the ground, up to you. Originally Posted by Danson&Highsmith
I agree with what you said. you made a more sincere point that most people here.

But I still think if a provider does not feel comfortable with seeing someone, she does need to make it clear before people get on their way, unless it is really something else emergent.

I always give the lady a heads up when I get into my car, so they would be expecting me. I am sure some providers experience similar issue that clients suddenly cancelled the meeting and wasted their time with other clients.

You simply can not play people as if they are monkeys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3yHyzZNWkM

Wish we could get Amiri King's take on this.