ALLOW HANDGUN OWNERSHIP BASED ON PARTY REGISTRATION.........

Dear InBredSyndrome and Trendaway,

We Democrats, the actual American Patriots, thank you for your contributions and willingness to take away the rights, arsenal related or not, of others. You are our best allies due to your knack for becoming living cliches. Only penetrating thinkers such as yourselves could stretch universal registration and background checks as well as HCM and semi-automatic assault weapons bans into a rationalization for taking any weapon away from someone who is not just like you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! Please keep up the good work.
RaggedyAndy, you have no sense of humor.
C.O Grits, please see my above posting for proof that YOU are the one without a sense of humor. Please go stoke your magic stove.
Dear InBredSyndrome and Trendaway,

We Democrats, the actual American Patriots, thank you for your contributions and willingness to take away the rights, arsenal related or not, of others. You are our best allies due to your knack for becoming living cliches. Only penetrating thinkers such as yourselves could stretch universal registration and background checks as well as HCM and semi-automatic assault weapons bans into a rationalization for taking any weapon away from someone who is not just like you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! Please keep up the good work. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Back up your bullshit accusations with proper citations, Randy4Andy. When you realize you can’t, then maybe you’ll wizen up and reconsider those “hair-of-the-dog” morning remedies you so enjoy when you wakeup.
You want to keep your guns; just change your party registration....nobody is taking away your right to own a gun.........
InBredSyndrome, you only get back in kind what you put out here. My time's too valuable to try to teach you common sense, let alone critical thinking.
You want to keep your guns; just change your party registration....nobody is taking away your right to own a gun......... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What a stupid thing to say. Do you ever listen to yourself? That's different from just bustin' a nut at the sound of your own voice.
You don't care about the children do you Randy......it is obvious you are a selfish gun nut who doesn't give a shit about the slaughter of innocent children.
You don't care about the children do you Randy......it is obvious you are a selfish gun nut who doesn't give a shit about the slaughter of innocent children. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Meh, people can always make more kids.
InBredSyndrome, you only get back in kind what you put out here. My time's too valuable to try to teach you common sense, let alone critical thinking. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
It's not time you lack for teaching, Randy4Andy, it's intellect.
It's not time you lack for teaching, Randy4Andy, it's intellect.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What language are you speaking?
What language are you speaking? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
The words were not actually spoken, Randy4Andy. Someday, maybe when you graduate from the third grade, Randy4Andy, you'll understand English.
I B doing his monkey shit slinging routine again.
I B doing his monkey shit slinging routine again. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every routine in this forum is superior to your dumb-as-a-desiccated-Kansas-fencepost routine, Ekim the Inbred.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2013, 06:04 PM
George Zimmerman-registered democrat and Obama supporter Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You sucked his dick for a month!