Two Tea Party Assholes Go Down in Flames!

No. A liberal, statist Obamaton. That's you, LittleEva!

It's so funny when you claim to be independent, but always support Obama and the Statists.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
One last time dull knife... Disagreeing with a stupid thread or post is not supporting Obama, only pointing out a error or a stupid comment. If you are unable to comprehend this as you have disagreed with a lot of comments on this board then you earned the name dull knife. Have your nurse change your depends .
Everyone knows you're a statist, liberal, Democrat Obamaton, LittleEva. You NEVER support anyone who is not a statist, liberal, Democrat Obamaton. Independent you are not!
Everyone knows you're a statist, liberal, Democrat Obamaton, LittleEva. You NEVER support anyone who is not a statist, liberal, Democrat Obamaton. Independent you are not! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wow! That was a reply right out of the IBIdiot play book!

Looks like you've found a new leader, Whiny!
Everyone knows you're a statist, liberal, Democrat Obamaton, LittleEva. You NEVER support anyone who is not a statist, liberal, Democrat Obamaton. Independent you are not! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Fine dull knife each time you disagree or call someone stupid I will remind you that you are a Obamaton. A Libertarian you are not.
Get over it Slobbrin. Your boy got WHIPPED! And there will be more whippings in the Tea Party's future, as patriotic Republicans reject the TP's extreme views and worship of ignorance.

It's happening now, Simple Jack! So quit crying about Mississippi, you big drooling baby!

Fine dull knife each time you disagree or call someone stupid I will remind you that you are a Obamaton. A Libertarian you are not. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah. Right.
Yeah. Right. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No whining if you don't like it gramps..
Do I look like I'm whining?
Do I look like I'm whining? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You Obanatons will whine about everything dull knife.
Need to resurface this topic again due to the fact that the Teabagger McDaniel was on CNN just this morning, whining about how the Mississippi primary election was so unfair and he's in the process of issuing a legal challenge, citing so-called 'irregularities' in that primary election. Perhaps he can have Palin come to Mississippi ( She can see it from her house) to re-count the ballots! This could be a problem inasmuch as Palin can not count into double digits and beyond: McDaniel is just a whiny, pissy little bitch who is not man enough to accept defeat! Now, if FOX NEWS only had an opening.......hmmmm!
Bunch of you all seem to be getting really worked up.

Brb blindly votes whatever party parents raised you to vote for, even though most of the time you don't bother to read what each candidate gives a fuck about

Yall need to call up some of the fine ladies around here and work all that stress out
McDaniel knew the rules when he got in the race. He needs to accept the results and STFU.
McDaniel knew the rules when he got in the race. He needs to accept the results and STFU. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
1+
  • WTF
  • 07-05-2014, 08:48 AM
McDaniel knew the rules when he got in the race. He needs to accept the results and STFU. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+2

"Crying are you crying there McDaniel? There is no crying in politics!"