paying with a CC

The government is cracking down on money laundering. Primarily the big money i.e. drug trafficking, and terrorism.
You would know better as I am not currently using a CC processor. I will be contacting you and asking you for tips then. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Please do so, darling!

A regular CC co would, private merchant accounts, Ive had private merchant accounts with my own private CC machine. Can be obtained through various companies for a private business. Originally Posted by LynnT
Yes, but the fees are astronomical. I don't recommend those unless you are guaranteed a certain amount per month. That way you're not so upset when the fees hit.
I don't recommend it for married men or professional men, unless the provider had a legit business she is taking the payments through. Let that felony be on her lol. Pay Pal will crash you in a heartbeat! After weeks of them begging me to start using them, my account was closed for a possible illegal business. Well duh you fkin morons...did you not notice me naked on the very site you spammed? Idiots!

I know many agencies that use CC payments and guys tip twice as much on a CC, vs. in person. Keep in mind that all of your info. will be up for discovery if you go this route. We can't get paid unless we make sure the person using the card is the person on that card...that means a copy of your DL. You also have to sign like 3 forms in your real name to make sure you can't dispute the charge after...at least that's how most agencies protect themselves from charge backs.
@London +1

I've never used an agency (although some of the most beautiful pictures of ladies I've seen have been on their websites [thx. photoshop]), but a couple of years ago an agency in Houston was busted. Police had a field day with the Agency records. Agency kept a list of names, likes, dislikes, cc info on each client so they could speed through the fee processing.

I remember this little truism everytime some agency picture motions me to try out some girl.
Same with Miami Companions I believe. Don't know all the logistics as I did not research the entire bust, but that's usually the case...keeping records.