What Is Trump so Scared We will Find Out?

Now why did the Russians pay Bill Clinton $500,000? Originally Posted by LexusLover
To feed needy children and the poor. Just like Jesus did Originally Posted by themystic

So you're saying the Russians are good Christians?

Then why do you scream and yell and spew your spittle calling all Republicans (but not democrats) who ever shook hands with those good Christians a "traitor"?

How about their behavior in Syria? Are the Russians acting like good Christians there?

You're thoroughly confused now, aintcha?
THE ANSWER TO THIS THREAD IS SIMPLE!

HE IS SCARED BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ANSWER TO THIS THREAD IS SIMPLE!

HE IS SCARED BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Keep it simple, bitch.

Black and white. Good versus evil.

Destroy your enemy. The end justifies the means.

Shredding the Constitution and corrupting the highest levels of the FBI and the DOJ is a small price to pay to triumph over the evil Trumpy, right twaddletwat?

You need to look in the fucking mirror. You have become that which you profess to oppose.
Keep it simple, bitch.

Black and white. Good versus evil.

Destroy your enemy. The end justifies the means.

Shredding the Constitution and corrupting the highest levels of the FBI and the DOJ is a small price to pay to triumph over the evil Trumpy, right twaddletwat?

You need to look in the fucking mirror. You have become that which you profess to oppose. Originally Posted by lustylad
I notice that ever since I pointed out to everyone in this forum that you were having constant thoughts about my penis size and posting about It to the point of being creepy, that your posts have turned more serious but violent. I always thought that you were kinda having sexual confusion and doubts about your preferences, and your moniker reeks of gayness. I am guessing you still have thoughts about my penis size and can’t sleep at night hence your aggressive and violent posts.

I think you need to come out of the closet and just fess up. Maybe meet Dumbino somewhere and you can blow each other because I am pretty sure he has the same issues.

So you know! I am not interested! I am fully hetero and you will never blow me!

Leave me alone!
Blow Me Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I am fully hetero and you will never blow me!

Leave me alone! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Jeez man, you keep going back and forth on this. Is this how you play hard to get with your boyfriends?

You called attention to your puny dick size in your signature. That was dumb. Now everyone knows how sensitive you are about having a tiny dick. Trumpy even tweets about it! How humiliating for you!

You called attention to your puny dick size in your signature. Originally Posted by lustylad
Not surprising that he drifts in that direction then.

He's probably better of not coming to Texas then.
Not surprising that he drifts in that direction then.

He's probably better of not coming to Texas then. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Standing Stupid would fit right in in Amarillo ... in a stockyard ... where she could compete for being the biggest heap of smelly, bovine bullshit on the lot.
ah Originally Posted by themystic
I am not against any of that. I am against Politicians and so was Jesus.

Jim
I am not against any of that. I am against Politicians and so was Jesus.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
'

he hated bankers too!
  • R.M.
  • 02-08-2018, 05:51 AM
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...124&highlight= Originally Posted by R.M.

Hes scared I came out of retirement to expose him?

Wow I guess my vote and opinion does matter in a country where you win the presidency but lose the popular vote
Hes (sic) scared I came out of retirement to expose him? Originally Posted by themystic
No one is scared, least of all by a mistake like you. And you didn't "come out of retirement" - you never left.
Hes scared I came out of retirement to expose him?

Wow I guess my vote and opinion does matter in a country where you win the presidency but lose the popular vote Originally Posted by themystic

If the laws / rules get changed (between now and Election Day 2020) so that the "Popular Vote" gets you the Oval Office, Trump will run his next campaign on those terms.

And guess what...? He'll win that way, too, mystic.
Trump has nothing to be afraid of. He's dealing with vindictive losers in the Democratic party. You sound like you're the one who is afraid.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
There is no Trump. Only Twitler.
If the laws / rules get changed (between now and Election Day 2020) so that the "Popular Vote" gets you the Oval Office, Trump will run his next campaign on those terms.

And guess what...? He'll win that way, too, mystic. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I agree he won under the current rules. The Russians rules. He is a disgrace to our country