CRUZ DOES NOT ENDORSE TRUMP!!

The Republican candidates and the Democrats with the media's help trashed Trump in a relentless effort to assure he did not prevail in the Primaries.

Anybody who attempts to dismiss it or deny it is either tone deaf or a liar. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I certainly don't disagree but I don't remember any of the other candidates making comments on a personal level. Maybe other than Rubio's statement about the size of Trump's hands. lol.
Have the Log Cabin Republicans endorsed Trump yet?
Not that I know, but I think the numerous members of that group who post in this forum could shed more light on that question ...
Cruz is an ungrateful, classless bastard. After tonight, he has no chance of ever being President. What a fucking crybaby. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think he may have committed political suicide. And I'm good with that. I have never been a fan. Originally Posted by R.M.
How did Cruz get elected to the senate in the first place. He is an embarrassment to Texas, the GOP, conservatives, and his family.
Has they "gloryhole" branch of the dumbascrap party endorsed shriLIARy yet. But of course they have ! Why, EKIM has even sent some fresh picked dingleberries FROM ASSUP'S WELL FUDGE PACKED ASS ! , to shriLIARy to congratulate her NOT BEING INDICTED and being the swishy-walkers choice for Liar-in-Chief !
Cruz just earned my respect- a lot of you guys are only supporting Trump because he has an R next to his name- you guys are the sheep- you would for a clown if it had an "R" next to his name. Trump will lose BIG to Hillary.
I know many republicans who are sitting this one out. Look at the long list of GOP heavyweights that are not even attending the convention. this is the first time in History that a person has ran for a political party and doesn't have an endorsement from any of the living Presidents- it's sad to see the party I once loved and admired slip into oblivion. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I am not voting for Trump because he has an "R" next to his name. I have not voted for a Democrat or Republican for a national office since McGovern in 1972. I'm voting for Trump this year mainly because he is not Hillary, and Hillary must not be elected. But after listening to Trump's acceptance speech tonight, I may vote for him because he's Trump. I've waited years to hear a speech like that! He told it like it is, and didn't mince words. If he continues to speak like that, and stays unafraid to tell the truth about Hillary, he may win in a landslide!

Cruz is done in politics. Maybe his wife can get him a job at Goldmann Sachs.
With the sound off -- I had to turn it off after about 20 minutes -- it looked like a Charlie Chaplin movie.

He lead the crowd ... Into a foamy frenzy.

Scary. Real scary.
With the sound off -- I had to turn it off after about 20 minutes -- it looked like a Charlie Chaplin movie.

He lead the crowd ... Into a foamy frenzy.

Scary. Real scary. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" a foamy frenzy ". Is that what YOU call it after a bukakke session with the reach around crew !! ? !!!
  • R.M.
  • 07-22-2016, 08:46 AM
How did Cruz get elected to the senate in the first place. He is an embarrassment to Texas, the GOP, conservatives, and his family. Originally Posted by pyramider

Don't point that tainted finger at me. I never voted for him. Eddie Munster wanta be.
How did Cruz get elected to the senate in the first place. Originally Posted by pyramider
My guess was his name: "Cruz"!

Sort of like Clinton this cycle:

Just how many people answer "yes" to "Clinton" thinking it's Bill?

It's not the first time voters got confused by the same last name in a race in Texas ....
Trump went after Cruz again today.

What a fucking imbecile! Here he was, basking in the fiery glow of his acceptance speech and couldn't help himself.

He brought back up the JFK conspiracy shit again!

What a dipshit!
he can't help himself.
Trump went after Cruz again today.

What a fucking imbecile! Here he was, basking in the fiery glow of his acceptance speech and couldn't help himself.

He brought back up the JFK conspiracy shit again!

What a dipshit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If elected he will get nothing done except trying to one-up any critic that speaks out against him foreign or domestic.
If elected he will get nothing done except trying to one-up any critic that speaks out against him foreign or domestic. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sounds like Obama.