You Guy's In Lake Charles, La Reallly Suck Here!!!!!!!!

Skeeter does rock!

I most times will do well in Lake chuck....

{Melissa maybe you need to try another trip thru??}
Most ladies post an ad in advance and pre book appointments or they don't go to that area. I won't go to a city if there is not at least three booked appointments.
You are pretty and but sometimes its the timing and weekends are not that busy when families are together. I am real busy monday thru thrs.
good luck sweetie
Personally, I've always had a good time in LC though my favorite stop in LA is Houma followed by Baton Rouge. I'm not sure a rant at the gents from LC is a wise move. But, she's sexy as hell...............so......... ......

Ufriend2912, I seem to see you everywhere. Love your posts. There's something about a sexy brain and a man that loves a good, civil debate.

Ufriend2912, I seem to see you everywhere. Love your posts. There's something about a sexy brain and a man that loves a good, civil debate.
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
+1

I guess I am going to have to go to Lake Charles and see just how good, THEY SUCK ........

Kisses everyone!
Ufriend2912, I seem to see you everywhere. Love your posts. There's something about a sexy brain and a man that loves a good, civil debate. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Unimatrix Zero is vast !!

Oh, and by the way, I would love to "Kiss [you]-Hold [you]-Thrill [you]". Come on over to the dream world of Unimatrix Zero...
Unimatrix Zero is vast !! Originally Posted by ufriend2912
It is nice to see you are a good Southern boy even if it is the South Unimatrix Zero lol.

Oh, and by the way, I would love to "Kiss [you]-Hold [you]-Thrill [you]". Come on over to the dream world of Unimatrix Zero... Originally Posted by ufriend2912

LOL. All good things.....................Um. ..................are probably worth it.
LOL... Maybe we should close this thread since it seems the OP has not only left LC but LA as a whole!

Just saying...

Smooch!

Lea
close it, close it, close it, CLOSE IT!

LOL!

Yes. I've been drinking champagne. WHAT? *tipsy giggle*

Why do I love LA so much? I just do. Lake charles your next!
Just one more thing and I promise I'll stop.

White girls look so sexy in black lingerie. Just sayn'. OLIVIA!

Ok no more drunk posts from me. Goodnight Lovies