Your verification alone is not enough to get an appt

• Kloie
  • 08-11-2012, 02:56 AM
Variety is the spice of life!
i'm glad i utilized the search button and found this thread. A lot of usefull info.
I agree with a lot of the decisions/preferences posted in response to this thread. I'm not new, but had horrible luck getting reviews. I enjoy meeting/seeing clients & will sometimes make exceptions for newbies. Yes y'all, we choose to say,"NO" because we are individual people with our own preferences/feelings about which clients we agree to see. I'm still unsure why some treat this like a puppy mill, but in relation, a "conveyer belt" of women. In my case, if I encounter a newbie, I kindly inform them I prefer not to see newbies, but if they're truly having a hard time finding a provider exceptions can be made. However, exceptions come with a price. I'll ask a series of questions, & explain why I'm asking because for some it can get uncomfortable. So as a newbie, in order to indulge in my valuable time, the most costly part is simply the verification process. But afterward, I'm always willing to provide a reference & hope a good friendship arises of the situation.
You should look me up when I'm back in Austin
I guess u are a true newie why do u think girls ask for ref and all that story? sometimes I trust my instincts, but I usually ask for the everything I can ask for , sorry
I have asked this before ....but if a guy is an eccie member and has been for 3 years 10 plus reviews 180 plus post is that enough????
I've taken it slow. Built a little rapport with a few beautiful women and had no problem setting up appointments. Originally Posted by SkirtChaser

Exactly !