Slave G come out where ever you are?

Just for you Slave...

You also made me spit me beer!!!!!
Sweetheart!!!

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE DARLING!!! THANK YOU for the lovely meme!!!! You just made my DAY!!!!

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
This one is for Still Looking... I left my YELLOW BIKINI at home... but here is one that used to be one of SL'S FAVORITES!!

Attachment 631632
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Slave, why must you tease us like that.
Slave I wanted to share my latest video. Let me know what you think!

https://db.tt/7EhZ9qRTKy

You know SL I appreciate the picks but damn can we get some younger one?. No dis slave but I think she is hitting silver age... Sometimes we need to know when to tap out. JS. I have to have a pretty face. Hey she is 90% there.
Love this photo on your twitter...Go Spurs Go!!

Lol. I guess to each his own. Just curious no mention of how cute she is..
Lol. I guess to each his own. Just curious no mention of how cute she is.. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
She has a beautiful face, bright eyes, and an amazing smile. She takes impeccable care of her skin, and has no visible wrinkles or sun spots.

She and I were out for dinner and drinks on Saint Patty's day at a very popular Irish themed establishment and our table was near the bathroom. Her back was facing the front door so she didn't see LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE MALE who walked to the restroom checking her sexy self out, but I sure did. In the couple hours we were there, she caught the eye of men of ALL ages. She wasn't dressed to the nines,
(both of us were in yoga pants and tank tops,) and her face wasn't caked with layers of makeup yet that beautiful face of hers was still being adored. I am pretty sure there are many of her clients who can attest to the fact that she has a natural beauty, and doesn't need to slather on 25 pounds of concealer or heavy makeup for her sessions.

Not only does Slave have a beautiful face, she has a beautiful soul as well. Someone once told me, " Age is just a number. " In Slave's case, it's true.

As a side note, she also runs, works out and does kickboxing religiously so she is in better physical shape than many ladies half her age.
More Old Ugly Providers...

Now that is pretty.. Take notes strawberry Skye. Sometimes when your friends with someone male or female its hard to be completely honest. Its just a fact. I can say this that most that I have spoken with that have reviewed her do not share your thoughts. But to each his own. Thanks SL.
Lol. I guess to each his own. Just curious no mention of how cute she is.. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Well i figured that smile kind of spoke for itself on how cute she is...especially with those cute dimples of hers...but then again you could read mine or the many other reviews (464 last time i checked) that would disagree with you...or are you calling them all liars?
This ones almost 40 OLD HAG...

This ones almost 40 OLD HAG...

Originally Posted by Still Looking
As I am guessing this is an Austin lady. Inquiring minds would like to know who this Hottie is. Damn!!!!!