Anything like the old 7 Star?

You guys are making me jealous that I wasn't around for the golden days of Houston mongering. I was too busy having my own sexual adventures with repressed married women who behind closed doors are just as big of freaks!
RIP 7 star

The talent is down, the service is worse, and the choices more limited....

You can find occasional gems, but not often. Big $$$ can get you better girls, but even then I've seen a decline in service.
Did you seen Paris there? I sure missed her.
Paris was by far the best body there, Cici was overrated, and I still have a video of candy ( lights on she wasn’t as good looking ). M&N was the next best thing but 7* was just in a league of its own.
Paris was by far the best body there, Cici was overrated, and I still have a video of candy ( lights on she wasn’t as good looking ). M&N was the next best thing but 7* was just in a league of its own. Originally Posted by DocXXX
Oh yeah Candy, another one that allow anal over there and bb if you asked nicely.

M&N was actually before 7* and i have my best time there. Wendy, Cindy, Tina, and Rose were awsome. GFE experience and Cindy was just sexy as hell with big tits. I wish i fuck cindy more but everytime i go there Tina would grab me.
Had alot of fun at M&N, some of the best table showers ever
Had alot of fun at M&N, some of the best table showers ever Originally Posted by Jcatlets
Can't count how many times I never even made it out of the shower room.
M&N was the next best thing but 7* was just in a league of its own.

M&N! That was the other name I couldn't quite remember. Rose there was a freak, too. Those were some memories...
Heheh, this has turned into a real memory lane thread. Can't believe no-one has mentioned Linda yet! There was always guys waiting hours for her. I think she and Candy ended up in LA somewhere, at least that's what someone on here claimed...
Heheh, this has turned into a real memory lane thread. Can't believe no-one has mentioned Linda yet! There was always guys waiting hours for her. I think she and Candy ended up in LA somewhere, at least that's what someone on here claimed... Originally Posted by mckeen
Oh yeah linda....the toe sucking freak. Another all holes anything goes MILF there.
I never went to M&N. Sounds like I really missed out
  • Cl1pp
  • 07-16-2021, 03:45 PM
Paris and the Korean mamasan came from Zaz when it got shut down. That's when 7 star took off. Paris... She was one of my first in Houston and ruined me because nobody every lived up to her afterwards. I fucked her BB every time and her pussy would get so fucking wet it would be dripping down her leg. No ky trick with her, the real deal. She would tell me how her roommate's boyfriend would fuck her in the middle of the night. She said she broke up with one dude because she fucked a guy in a club. She said he grabbed her pussy and she got so horny she had to fuck him. No panties in a little dress. She would talk like a dirty little slut while I was fucking her. Definitely spank bank memories... lol Paris, where are you?!
I never went to M&N. Sounds like I really missed out Originally Posted by aznjohn
You did. I was driving on Westheimer yesterday, remembering M&N, and thinking about how when they and Blue (Dallas) were hitting on all cylinders, it was a dream that was going to end soon, just hope the dream can last a little while. I don't know how long the great times lasted at M&N, but Blue had close to 4 years, the final 18 months was simply unbelievable. Hell, the final 18 days was so ''on fire'', you knew the Fire Hoses were about to put out the blazing hot Blue Spa at any moment. And they did.. Poof! All over in a flash.
Paris and the Korean mamasan came from Zaz when it got shut down. That's when 7 star took off. Paris... She was one of my first in Houston and ruined me because nobody every lived up to her afterwards. I fucked her BB every time and her pussy would get so fucking wet it would be dripping down her leg. No ky trick with her, the real deal. She would tell me how her roommate's boyfriend would fuck her in the middle of the night. She said she broke up with one dude because she fucked a guy in a club. She said he grabbed her pussy and she got so horny she had to fuck him. No panties in a little dress. She would talk like a dirty little slut while I was fucking her. Definitely spank bank memories... lol Paris, where are you?! Originally Posted by Cl1pp

I BB Paris too. I was new to the game so thinking with the wrong head. She said she only bb with me cause she likes me. Haha. Boy was a fool. But I always pulled out. She always call me husband when we were doing it.
Yeah between those 2 places I BB at least 10 of the ladies there. I can't believe I never caught anything from them.

M&N was the best spa I ever been to bar none. The ladies were just incredible. I only wish I fuck Cindy more as she got the best Asian worker body in Houston. Her natural tits were out of this world. She never let me BB her, only some stripper slide that "accidentally" went in. Tina, on the other hand would do ATM raw with me. She actually ask me if I want to pee on her while in the shower. I am not kidding.