CBS Accidentally Let The Cat Out Of The Bag -- It's a "Crisis"

The question is " does anyone think there should be improved border security , its a Yes or No Originally Posted by rexdutchman

yes
Hogwash! Chucky and Nancy are at fault. They claim to have been working on this crisis at the border for over sixty years combined, but they haven't fixed it yet. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Looks like he leaders of the two branches didn't fix it either
Yes, it is true.

Liberals agreed on the same amount of money trump requested to begin 230 miles of his wall except in the form of improved fencing and barriers , where prudent, and other soft wall technology and increased man power.

Trump balked because it wasn't for a solid wall.

Trump is an idiot whose only expertise lies in filing bankruptcy and cheating vendors.
Originally Posted by grean
No. Your statement was a blatant lie. Trump is not advocating for a contiguous wall from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific.

Looks like he leaders of the two branches didn't fix it either Originally Posted by bamscram
Who else involved in this discussion has devoted seventy years to not fixing this crisis?
No. Your statement was a blatant lie. Trump is not advocating for a contiguous wall from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific.

Who else involved in this discussion has devoted seventy years to not fixing this crisis? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
der Fuhrer Trump has failed. The number one priority is the safety of American citizens. Our border is in crisis and killings nationwide are at an all time high. de Fuhrer has failed us. This never happen on Obamas watch
der Fuhrer Trump has failed. The number one priority is the safety of American citizens. Our border is in crisis and killings nationwide are at an all time high. de Fuhrer has failed us. This never happen on Obamas watch Originally Posted by themystic
Yeah, it happened on Odumbo's watch, and Nancy and Chucky were fucking there when it happened! Together with seventy fucking years combined Chucky and Nancy have not fixed this fucking crisis on the border. Anyone who says differently is a fucking liar like Chucky and Nancy are liars and hypocrites.
IB Yup ^^^ But wait the MSM will not look at that and the Hypocrisy continues

Who else involved in this discussion has devoted seventy years to not fixing this crisis? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You ???
tm. Do you just post what you wanna type? No matter how wrong it is? Reread this post of yours! More people were deported under odumbo because thats when the most crossed,was during his presidency! Originally Posted by winn dixie
That's just it...he doesn't know what he is typing!!
TM doesn't need no stinkin' facts...just like links to his bullshit statements...they don't exist...only in his head!!
TM doesn't need no stinkin' facts...just like links to his bullshit statements...they don't exist...only in his head!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Fuhrer Trump has failed to protect our borders. The border crisis is a shame to any true American. Of course we arent giving him any money for a wall. He hasn't been able to show anyone a legitimate plan. You and WD pretending like your so above it all is really sad. You dont care about America
TM doesn't need no stinkin' facts...just like links to his bullshit statements...they don't exist...only in his head!! Originally Posted by bb1961
is this on topic
You ??? Originally Posted by bamscram
No. I voted for Trump. He's only been there two years to deal with this crisis. Nancy and Chucky are the ones who have been there for a combined seventy years and done nothing.
That one does.

You are the poster child for misinterpretation.

You are like the energizer bunny.

You just keep on doing it.

Those are the same stats the agents are looking at, and they see a need for a wall. That you and the lib-retards at NPR misinterpret the data and don't see a need for a wall says more about your political agenda than generating a real concern for the operational efficiency and safety of the agents on the border enforcing the laws who do see in the data a need for a wall. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That one does.

You are the poster child for misinterpretation.

You are like the energizer bunny.

You just keep on doing it.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You belong in the crowd that said hildebeest was going to be president. You belong to the crowd that said Trump would be impeached two years ago. Odumbo proclaimed there was a crisis at the border while he was president. Chucky campaigned on the promise that he would do everything that could be done to fix the crisis. Nancy admitted it was an issue that needed to be addressed. Odumbo, Nancy and Chucky appropriated U.S. taxpayer dollars to build walls in Jordan and Tunisia. Nancy and Chucky have had seventy combined years to fix this problem, and they have done jackshit to fix it. And your opinion looks exactly like Chucky and Nancy's combined efforts.
You belong in the crowd that said hildebeest was going to be president. You belong to the crowd that said Trump would be impeached two years ago. Odumbo proclaimed there was a crisis at the border while he was president. Chucky campaigned on the promise that he would do everything that could be done to fix the crisis. Nancy admitted it was an issue that needed to be addressed. Odumbo, Nancy and Chucky appropriated U.S. taxpayer dollars to build walls in Jordan and Tunisia. Nancy and Chucky have had seventy combined years to fix this problem, and they have done jackshit to fix it. And your opinion looks exactly like Chucky and Nancy's combined efforts. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Save yourself the lightly dialogue IB. Fuhrer Trump has failed as a leader. We never had a problem at the border when Obama was President. Why didn't he start this wall in 2017? Now we are going to have to wait a couple of more years. You people on the right think open borders is the answer. Sad that you don't care about America. You just let MS-13 come in droves. God made a mistake letter der Fuhrer be President
Save yourself the lightly dialogue IB. Fuhrer Trump has failed as a leader. We never had a problem at the border when Obama was President. Why didn't he start this wall in 2017? Now we are going to have to wait a couple of more years. You people on the right think open borders is the answer. Sad that you don't care about America. You just let MS-13 come in droves. God made a mistake letter der Fuhrer be President Originally Posted by themystic
The only group Trump can't lead is the slime mold that makes up the dim-retard party, and NPR says you're lying again. Odumbo said he ALSO had a crisis at the border, and Odumbo, Chucky and Nancy didn't fix it. Seventy years combined, and Chucky and Nancy ain't fixed a damn thing.

Odumbo Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border

(NPR)