Roll Call

• iggy
  • 03-12-2013, 12:25 PM
with ladies having problem posting pics have been asked to post Leesa"s

Meet Leesa
I think about it everyday. Hoping she's in at the end of April.
I have to wait for them to update account info to verified provider, before I can work on showcase.
Soon....
New pics, new/old name lol! Same awesomely fabulous service!
Sweet Destiny here for all you sexy gents out there....hehe.
Logan14 reporting for duty!

Thanks Iggy for telling me about this new area for us. Hobbying for about 20+ years, on & off. I mostly hobbt in Fishkill to Poughkeepsie area. Summertime, I'm able to visit Sullivan County, Middletown & Newburgh area.
Grandmarquisdeglove here just wanted to say hi. I am usually a lurker staying in the background. When I can hobby it is always in the Albany area. I live in the mohawk valley west of Albany so I have a foothold in both Upstate NY and AlbanyHV boards. Where exactly is the line of boundries between the two areas. Utica, Amsterdam?
Sweet Destiny....now there's a sweetheart for you....glad she's in Albany.....
THATS WHAT I'm TALKING 'BOUT!!!
Awesome to finally get the split straight. Happy Hunter in the Capital District who loves the Local talent!
Ahhh.... Victoria(my ATF)
Kendra Fierce(Starr)
Sweet Destiny
Brighid
Princess Leah (kelly)
Sara of Albany
OMG almost too many to list
And MORE TO CUM!!! Oh I can't wait!

Thanks for the Albany Board
Peace
PK
Albany and surrounding areas.
Provider
Dropping "AlbanyBlonde". Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
AlbanyBlonde...Autumn Bolan.....still = AB and great to see you back on ECCIE!
See how that worked out it was almost like I planned it LOL!
AlbanyBlonde...Autumn Bolan.....still = AB and great to see you back on ECCIE! Originally Posted by cny6969
+1
Sweet Destiny....now there's a sweetheart for you....glad she's in Albany..... Originally Posted by gateswarm
Glad to be here with all these great guys that just make my providing experience the best experience ever!!!!!
  • iggy
  • 03-13-2013, 02:21 PM
meet destiny
  • DCGuy
  • 03-13-2013, 03:27 PM
A hobbyist on vacation that travels to Albany regularly.

Now that Albany and the Hudson Valley has it's own section it is about time for AB to reactivate her membership!!!! Originally Posted by cny6969
Someday you'll have to explain how coming to Albany is a vacation?!?!

I'm in the Albany area, travel for business frequently out of state and hobby mostly in other areas out of convenience. Have not hobbied much in the area but have been getting back in the swing of things as multiple refs seem to be required more and more again and the quality of providers has come way up in the past few years after a long drought! Have not posted much at all hear but trying to make this board a regular stop for me!

DC
  • iggy
  • 03-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Glad you decided to join us !
This is dumb, lol we all know each other just saying, is gp gonna be in this area so when I go on here I can laugh he is so funny