From ATF to the DNS list in 1 session!

• pxmcc
  • 06-05-2019, 04:29 PM
Bumping your old thread? Originally Posted by tbone2u
no sir. i literally did the makeup session last night. it was incredible..
OK, I'll bite. What's a makeup session?

p.s. Welcome back!

p.s. Welcome back! Originally Posted by Oldrogue

pxmcc wears lipstick and mascara?

sorry, couldn't resist
  • pxmcc
  • 06-06-2019, 02:07 PM

p.s. Welcome back! Originally Posted by Oldrogue
thank you sir!
a makeup session in the civvie world is when you get in a fight with ur SO, kiss and make up, n then have incredible sex..

in the hobby, this chick pulled a BP move, so i banned her. she asked for a second chance, so i negotiated a clockless pse session for a benji. she was down and the makeup session was off the charts pse..

i can't post links anymore per Ike but you can pm me for her ad info. she's a mixed ebony spinner.
"PXMCC"
in the hobby, this chick pulled a BP move, so i banned her. she asked for a second chance, so i negotiated a clockless pse session for a benji. she was down and the makeup session was off the charts pse.. "

Howdy gents don't mind me while I insert my huge Ass all up into this ever so entertaining thread...And by NO means am I busting balls...BUT couldn't help but notice OP that you have made reference to these girls of yours under the "BP" title, to which it appears your validating that "bad behavior" & " BP genetics" go hand & hand?!?! Correct??
YET...you still choose to fish in that pond?? Glutton for punishment much?? Tee hee hee I mean shit son...you can take Becky out of the trailer park!! Not the trailer park outta Becky!!! carry on
  • pxmcc
  • 06-06-2019, 11:14 PM
"PXMCC"
in the hobby, this chick pulled a BP move, so i banned her. she asked for a second chance, so i negotiated a clockless pse session for a benji. she was down and the makeup session was off the charts pse.. "

Howdy gents don't mind me while I insert my huge Ass all up into this ever so entertaining thread...And by NO means am I busting balls...BUT couldn't help but notice OP that you have made reference to these girls of yours under the "BP" title, to which it appears your validating that "bad behavior" & " BP genetics" go hand & hand?!?! Correct??
YET...you still choose to fish in that pond?? Glutton for punishment much?? Tee hee hee I mean shit son...you can take Becky out of the trailer park!! Not the trailer park outta Becky!!! carry on
Originally Posted by NaughtyAughty
lol. i go in with my eyes wide open. and you are so right about Becky- you can get the ho off Backpage, but you can't get Backpage off the ho. it's finding the occasional diamond in the rough that makes it all worth it tho, at least to me. been batting about 90% of late, but i do quite a bit of screening. it is not really for newbies, cause things can occasionally get a tad bit dicey..
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1171058
The OP will always be safe as long as he keeps his can of bear spray handy
  • pxmcc
  • 06-07-2019, 06:22 AM
^^indeed. but i've only had to use it once. it was effin beautiful tho..

i mean, what's a can of lysol to the head when you get to reply with a can of bear spray to the locked and sealed apartment. (as monty python so aptly points out, "merely a flesh wound.") i mean, you can open the windows, but it won't help. you'll still want to die, and quickly at that..

the woosy DA declined to prosecute the assault. something about unclean hands, but promise my hands were spotless; i'd just showered. like, wtf..
pxmcc wears lipstick and mascara?

sorry, couldn't resist Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
TBH, that's where I thought this was going Katie.

thank you sir!

in the hobby, this chick pulled a BP move, so i banned her. she asked for a second chance, so i negotiated a clockless pse session for a benji. she was down and the makeup session was off the charts pse.

i can't post links anymore per Ike but you can pm me for her ad info. she's a mixed ebony spinner. Originally Posted by pxmcc
OK, thanks for the clarification; glad it wasn't what I initially thought. The lady sounds like someone we both know but I'll PM you for more.
Some of you guys have bigger gonads than me. I'm not about to keep looking in a trashcan to find a decent tidbit to eat.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-10-2019, 11:55 PM
^^i hear from urban survivalists that if you what you're doing, you can literally eat like a king. it has to do with knowing the relevant timing for grocery stores to discard produce etc.

it's not really that bad though. finding really hot gals that are fun to be with, are in to repeat clients, aren't crazy clockwatchers, and don't have stickershock donations makes it totally worthwhile. course on eccie, there's a whole lot more gfe. so depending on your preferences and priorities..

speaking of which, tonite i saw an infamous tiger for a gfe session, and in that session, i saw Jesus, Peter and all the angels and saints. the wholly ghost holy descended upon me, and i began to speak in the tongues of many nations. i was healed of those pesky earthly afflictions..
  • pxmcc
  • 06-11-2019, 01:06 AM
^^shoutout to chlorine for the insider intel. if you havent seen her yet, see her now..
The older you get, the less adventurous you become.
The older you get, the less adventurous you become. Originally Posted by VitaMan

I don't know about that being completely accurate.

I think I've become more adventurous in many ways.