Review: So~Fuck.ing & Charlie

I've seen this review up for a while and only clicked on it when I noticed Mila just posted in it.

Never in a million years would I have guessed this was a review for SKF ... you old dog you!
Wow SKF now im looking even more forward to meeting you! This is my first time checking out The Other Realm forum what an introduction that was soooo fucking hot! Whew i too have to go clean up and smoke that cigarette(I dont ever smoke) Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Welcome to Another Realm!!! I hope that you're able to stop by more frequently and contribute to this forum. It's a little different from the norm.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
That

was

amazing
On the strength of that alone I'll be in here more often,that was an awesome review and I like a break from the norm sometimes! Hi Brookie! Dogger that was unbelievably amazing!
3rd Grade Teacher: Class, what do you all want to be when you grow up?

DED: Ooh Ooh Ooh...

3rd Grade Teacher: Yes DED..

DED: I want to be a SofaKingFun...

3rd Grade Teacher: Huh???
Wow, I need a cold shower after that one. Sounds like you had fun Charlie and SFK.

Holy cow
I have to say this is not the first time I have rubbed one out thincking of SofaKingFun, but I must admit this was the best!

Thancks Charlie.
Wow...

I pride myself on being able to take a lot of things, but Sofaking in my anal cavity is not one of them...

Ch@rlie, you are one amazing woman! I understand why he considers you his "Hobby Girlfriend."

You go girl!
Holy S**t, that was unbelievable...the things you stumble on here...

and then there's this in her sig line:

Please keep ROS clean and between us!
Wow... that was amazing.
and then there's this in her sig line:

Please keep ROS clean and between us! Originally Posted by eglrdr
Glad everyone is enjoy it. And yes keep ROS between us 'cause no kne can tell it like I do! Lol
Sooooo HOT!!! OMG!! I wish I had a session like that! I love being a little dominant, but having a man throw me down and take me like I was the last meal he'd ever eat, that's the stuff of dreams!!