ISIS is Obamas #1 Priority!

Which "people," Baboono? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your people. Pig meltdown alert. Grap your oxygen masks and hazmat suits. Asswipes toxins are in the air.
Who are my "people," Baboono?
Who are my "people," Baboono? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess you wouldn't know your people. They expelled you at an early age. You have been a pig ever since.
Nice try, lardass.

For a change, you wrote a check with your big mouth that your dumb ass can't cash.

Enjoy the fromunda cheese!

Nice try, lardass.

For a change, you wrote a check with your big mouth that your dumb ass can't cash.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WTF are you talking about you dumb fucking pig? Your meltdown is now legendary. You make no sense. But then again, you never did.
Nice try, lardass.

Getting close to that "line" are you? Are you smart enough to keep from crossing it? Is that how you got banned from a whooker board in Pissburg?

Splash Day's a'comin! The boyz are waiting for you down at Hippie Hollow, Lardass.

Getting close to that "line" are you? Are you smart enough to keep from crossing it? Is that how you got banned from a whooker board in Pissburg?

Splash Day's a'comin! The boyz are waiting for you down at Hippie Hollow, Lardass.

That's the way YOU tell him Mr. DOTY 3 Times ! Like what YOU say has as much integrity and TRUTH as YOUR boss, the current DOTY winner, Lil Cotex !! Ya POS !!