Providers that can throw down in the kitchen

I asked the question but the reality is I eat out most of the time. My problem is I don't know how to cook cheaply. For example if I want to make some lobster rolls by the time I'm done downloading the recipe and buying all the shit I need; I end up spending a shit load of money and might as well have went to a nice restaurant.

I'm real good friends though with My Fit Foods Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Cooking/baking at home ins't generally about saving money, imo; it's about the experience as well as it usually being on the healthier side and something more unique that you made yourself.

I also personally enjoy the process as well as making people I care about happy and full with yummy food. My specialty is roasted potatoes; everyone usually loves them and they don't last long.
Cooking/baking at home ins't generally about saving money, imo; it's about the experience as well as it usually being on the healthier side and something more unique that you made yourself.

I also personally enjoy the process as well as making people I care about happy and full with yummy food. My specialty is roasted potatoes; everyone usually loves them and they don't last long. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
not sure I totally agree especially since I cook for my lonesome.I don't have kids but i imagine for most people with families cooking at home is all about saving. Sure you can have fun in the process and teach your rug rats a thing or two in the process. personally I still look to save when I can its just that I don't consciencely think about it when I'm out grocery shopping.
not sure I totally agree especially since I cook for my lonesome.I don't have kids but i imagine for most people with families cooking at home is all about saving. Sure you can have fun in the process and teach your rug rats a thing or two in the process. personally I still look to save when I can its just that I don't consciencely think about it when I'm out grocery shopping. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I am single with no children either (it's how I like it. )

I meant mostly in a holiday situation such as Thanksgiving, since this is what this post is about. I am cooking 4-5 dishes this year for my family and extended family.

Baking and cooking can get a bit expensive, if you're doing fancy things, so that is mostly what I meant since you brought up the cost factor.

I personally enjoy cooking, but everyone is different. Maybe you should come over sometime and I can bake you a pie.

I meant mostly in a holiday situation such as Thanksgiving, since this is what this post is about. I am cooking 4-5 dishes this year for my family and extended family.
..... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Hold the tofu.....

......pleeeeze
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Probably the smartest thing you've ever said, LettyLover. Amen
Hold the tofu.....

......pleeeeze Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
They're non-vegan. :-p

Plus, don't discount the tofucken. ;-)

https://youtu.be/gDirubjWFk4
Probably the smartest thing you've ever said, LettyLover. Amen Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Mmm! I like the ones at restaurant....
You want a woman to cook for you? That is very racist of you Sistine. To shackle a woman to slave for you in the kitchen. Next thing you will want to take away their right to vote.
You want a woman to cook for you? That is very racist of you Sistine. Originally Posted by zerodahero
I didn't realize female is a race.
Who art thee? So you can fuck me to slumber but can you cook is the real question.

In honor of a scrumptious feast (just before killing all the Native Americans) in a celebration called Thanksgiving here's my dinner:

• Mac-n-Cheese boiled then baked with lobster pieces
  • Dressing with crevettes
  • Pepper crusted Prime 1 Steak (fuck turkey) topped with crab
  • Asparagus
  • Yams n Marshmellows
  • Cheddar Biscuits from Red Lobster
  • Bailey's with Ice cubes
and how much do you charge to cook? I can see some of yall making some extra cash by puttin in kitchen work next week. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This is an awesome idea! Two of my fave things cooking and c**ming lol.
Who art thee? So you can fuck me to slumber but can you cook is the real question.

In honor of a scrumptious feast (just before killing all the Native Americans) in a celebration called Thanksgiving here's my dinner:

• Mac-n-Cheese boiled then baked with lobster pieces
  • Dressing with crevettes
  • Pepper crusted Prime 1 Steak (fuck turkey) topped with crab
  • Asparagus
  • Yams n Marshmellows
  • Cheddar Biscuits from Red Lobster
  • Bailey's with Ice cubes
and how much do you charge to cook? I can see some of yall making some extra cash by puttin in kitchen work next week. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Sounds good, I'm impressed. I'm going to be home alone on Thanksgiving, so I may just grill some steak & lobster.

~
Did someone say cooking.
Any provider need help in cooking it would be my pleasure. I love cooking Cajun.
Sounds good, I'm impressed. I'm going to be home alone on Thanksgiving, so I may just grill some steak & lobster.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
No one should spend Thnx gvn alone. I will have to remember that for next time ;-)
You want a woman to cook for you? That is very racist of you Sistine. To shackle a woman to slave for you in the kitchen. Next thing you will want to take away their right to vote. Originally Posted by zerodahero

You now have full power. House, Senate, Presidency, and Supreme Court. Why are you still unhappy?

Cheer up ;-)
No one should spend Thnx gvn alone Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I agree, but I'll be alone as well. Unless Lexie wants to share some of her lobster. 😃