Cases rise sharply in Texas

Don't you get tired of being a douche-bag?
Your asshole in chief has given up on dealing with the virus.
It's suppose to magically disappear.
I pointed out it's not disappearing and that cases and hospitalizations are increasing. I didn't even mention the deaths in this thread.
And you're supposedly in the medical field.
All you can do is project your hatred and stupidity. You don't even know what the fuck is happening.

You can't deal with facts so you cower behind your trump bullshit.
We're being set up for huge spikes in cases, hospital stays, and yes asshole, deaths.
It's obvious from your increase in stupid posts that you aren't working. And if you had any real skills to contribute to the public health care crisis you would be working. But no, you got laid off so now you pass on misinformation.
What a loser.

You aren't even the smartest stupid guy on here.
You lie about people wanting deaths because you know all these extra deaths come from trump's incompetence. And people like you who enable your leader.

Me pointing out facts to you doesn't mean I hope shit happens.
It means we can see it coming. Pull your head out of your ass and you might see it too.
Maybe lexasliar can get you a job at 7-11.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
munchy must have a thing for douches? Must have a permanent spot in his head. Wondering if summers eve is his brand?
I hardly ever come visit this forum because the majority of posters here have no life except to spew your opinions in the Political Forum of a hooker board. Originally Posted by Jam3768
That won't be changing in this forum. Many of these clowns stay in this forum all fucking day because they have absolutely no life... shit, go get a job or do something else productive with your day.

Their similar extreme right wing narratives won't change so it's a waste of time trying to point out anything to them. It is the same with the extreme left wing in this forum. They're both guilty of the same tunnel vision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768
I hardly ever come visit this forum because the majority of posters here have no life except to spew your opinions in the Political Forum of a hooker board.

That won't be changing in this forum. Many of these clowns stay in this forum all fucking day because they have absolutely no life... shit, go get a job or do something else productive with your day.

Their similar extreme right wing narratives won't change so it's a waste of time trying to point out anything to them. It is the same with the extreme left wing in this forum. They're both guilty of the same tunnel vision. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

and yet you moths keep circling the flame.

BAHHAAAA
Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Yes, he did. I think even he might be astonished at how much his "predictions" came true.
It sounds like you know douches. Now I know who to ask if I need douche info.

Below is my knowledge about douche-bags. And by the wildest fluke, you were part right. It's a term I've used for over 50 years. It is just as relevant now as it was back then. The term is timeless. The fact you know douche but not douche-bags proves it. And since I am a person of means, I have a heating pad

A "douche-bag" is a hot water bottle with a hose. You probably use yours for your enemas. Unless you have a vagina (that would explain why your handle is a failing grocery store chain).
Think of it as an I.V. for your ass.
And like a real I.V. bag, it can contain many different solutions.

It's none of my business what you put up your ass. That's up to you....until you leave your house.
Then it's anybody's guess what goes up your ass. This is America. If you want summers eve, then you can have summers eve.

munchy must have a thing for douches? Must have a permanent spot in his head. Wondering if summers eve is his brand?
Originally Posted by winn dixie
and yet you moths keep circling the flame Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think it is obvious that I am pretty neutral. I don't believe in hard left or hard right. I just believe in using your common sense and never simply just pick a side and disregard the bad information you are given from either side and decide what it is plausible while having an open mind. You discern the logic and you go from there. It's that simple.
You're half right. You're as dim as a candle flame.

But that's not why we keep looking at you.
It's because you're a train wreck.

We never know what bullshit you'll pull out of your "caboose".

and yet you moths keep circling the flame.

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Below is my knowledge about douche-bags. And by the wildest fluke, you were part right. It's a term I've used for over 50 years. It is just as relevant now as it was back then. The term is timeless. The fact you know douche but not douche-bags proves it. And since I am a person of means, I have a heating pad

A "douche-bag" is a hot water bottle with a hose. You probably use yours for your enemas. Unless you have a vagina (that would explain why your handle is a failing grocery store chain).

It's none of my business what you put up your ass. That's up to you....until you leave your house.
Then it's anybody's guess what goes up your ass. This is America. If you want summers eve, then you can have summers eve.

You must have stock in summers eve douches. You are the undisputed asspert in douches and their bags. Some of the fags that tune in here may want to know your preference. Douches vs. enemas? Its ok in todays world what your choice is.
50 years of using douches?? Ouch! Proctoligists say that much anal sex leads to rectal prolapse!

You must have stock in summers eve douches. You are the undisputed asspert in douches and their bags. Some of the fags that tune in here may want to know your preference. Douches vs. enemas? Its ok in todays world what your choice is. Originally Posted by winn dixie
50 years of using douches?? Ouch! Proctoligists say that much anal sex leads to rectal prolapse! Originally Posted by winn dixie

i had to re-read your post twice to be sure i wasn't imagining things.

so, you're saying that your rectum has an enema treatment that uses douche bags.

do you realize that you told everyone here that you're an asshole.

sigh...
I think it is obvious that I am pretty neutral. I don't believe in hard left or hard right. I just believe in using your common sense and never simply just pick a side and disregard the bad information you are given from either side and decide what it is plausible while having an open mind. You discern the logic and you go from there. It's that simple. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

i don't care how neutral you say you are. i'll let you know when i agree with you when you state your opinion. or disagree.

It's that simple.

You're half right. You're as dim as a candle flame.

But that's not why we keep looking at you.
It's because you're a train wreck.

We never know what bullshit you'll pull out of your "caboose".

if you say so

i don't care how neutral you say you are. i'll let you know when i agree with you when you state your opinion. or disagree.

It's that simple.. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

He does not have an opinion because in his quest for 3 Ivy league degrees he was somehow able to skip both Poly Sci and English Lit.
He does not have an opinion because in his quest for 3 Ivy league degrees he was somehow able to skip both Poly Sci and English Lit. Originally Posted by smokedog01
Ivy Legurers don't worry about such unnecessary endeavors.

According to them .... it's the paper that matters.
  • oeb11
  • 06-13-2020, 10:28 AM
Blue mm writes as the DPST's see anyone who disagrees with their narrative.
They abhor Freedom of speech and most of the freedoms of the Constitution - except the ability to tax and spend.
Look how demonized anyone espousing free speech is to blue mm - it is a view of how they will act towards those who disagree on Constitutional Rule of law - when they next take an election.

The walls will run with the blood of executed conservatives.

Blue mm might have to change to red mm.