ABOUT TIME....WATCH GIULIANI TAKE OBAMA TO THE WOODSHED.

• WTF
  • 02-22-2015, 05:09 PM
Cherie, For the record Rudy has little more that a Chinaman's chance in hell of getting the GOP nomination much less winning the general election.
Failure????? Why it wouldn't be failure, it would be just learning that he must work at it a little bit harder and run a more active campaign. Why your Hillary has run before and "failed" (as you might call it) so do you think maybe she shouldn't run again???? Probably not, she's got more chutzpah than most politicians and that, I do admire in her. I just don't like her politics, amongst a few other things. Originally Posted by Cherie
I was referencing failure in general. Each party has its own fair share of failures.
I can always tell when it strikes a nerve. Made you uncomfortable, unable to restrain yourself, huuh homo ? Originally Posted by rioseco
Just keep guzzling at that trough swine. Originally Posted by rioseco
I can always tell when you got nothing... you call people names and avoid the actual subject of the discussion like it was the motherfucking plague. I think the last time I called someone a homo as a comeback, I was probably 9. You should be proud. You bushwhacked, rumsfeldian shitsipper.
I can always tell when you got nothing... you call people names and avoid the actual subject of the discussion like it was the motherfucking plague. I think the last time I called someone a homo as a comeback, I was probably 9. You should be proud. You bushwhacked, rumsfeldian shitsipper. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

So you are now 10 ?
Don't like what I write or the names you see, then don't fucking respond to my post.
So you are now 10 ?
Don't like what I write or the names you see, then don't fucking respond to my post. Originally Posted by rioseco
again, you don't have shit. just more idiotic comebacks. Here's one for you; go get fucked with a dick big enough for an elephant to feel it. Make a point about the argument or shut the fuck up.
again, you don't have shit. just more idiotic comebacks. Here's one for you; go get fucked with a dick big enough for an elephant to feel it. Make a point about the argument or shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Go fuck yourself, dick face !
Go fuck yourself, dick face ! Originally Posted by rioseco
words, words... words
So you are now 10 ?
Don't like what I write or the names you see, then don't fucking respond to my post. Originally Posted by rioseco
Only if the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion has had a birthday since last week.

again, you don't have shit. just more idiotic comebacks. Here's one for you; go get fucked with a dick big enough for an elephant to feel it. Make a point about the argument or shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
So you stupidly imagine that bestiality insults trump homo insults, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?
Only if the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion has had a birthday since last week.

So you stupidly imagine that bestiality insults trump homo insults, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm just playing the game
Rudy was a stand up man after 911 now he is looking senile.
Rudy was a stand up man after 911 now he is looking senile. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's called getting old... ur'a bootlicker
  • DSK
  • 02-22-2015, 08:25 PM
Cherie, For the record Rudy has little more that a Chinaman's chance in hell of getting the GOP nomination much less winning the general election. Originally Posted by WTF
I don't understand the reference to "a Chinaman's chance in Hell'. Are Chinamen discriminated against in hell? What does it mean?
I don't understand the reference to "a Chinaman's chance in Hell'. Are Chinamen discriminated against in hell? What does it mean? Originally Posted by DSK
Seriously? "Chinaman's chance" is a 19th century term referencing the high mortality rate among Chinese railroad workers working on dynamite crews.
I don't understand the reference to "a Chinaman's chance in Hell'. Are Chinamen discriminated against in hell? What does it mean? Originally Posted by DSK
Sounds like you got GYPPED on your education.
Giuliani is a bona fide dipshit.

This verbal explosion is more evidence.

The knee jerk defense by the Idiot Klan, err, Clan, is equally as predictable.