Foot Fetish

i luv foot worship too. i luv a Woman in strappy heels and will be happy to suck the heels, clean them and Her feet. Like the two of you, i enjoy it most when the feet are sweaty, nasty and with a strong odor.

Solemate, you would be surprised how difficult fetishes are to satisfy in Houston. Many Woman i've seen have traveled here from other States.
Enigma, yes I am surprised! I too catch many great touring girls when they come through Tulsa but I have broken in a few great local women as well to the sensual joy of the Foot Fetish world!
I guess I dont get the soiled feet thing but each to his own,I have practiced the fetish every since I can remember and I prefer them fresh and clean with a nice pedicure,dark nail polish is a plus,alot of providers are really good at keeping their feet nice,even more so than the general population of females.Its just a tremendous turn on to see a great looking woman in open toed heels.I request this fetish often and love every minute of it.
JFarmer, speaking only for me I do not care for 'soiled' feet but do love the scent and taste if my lover was wearing boots or if she has the 'cheerleader' costume on replete with the cute socks and sneakers (Kinki Little Nikki of Dallas, ex.)Now, there is a branch of the fetishists who DO like the girl to walk bare foot around on a dirty floor or even to walk outside literally in soil followed by the licking of her feet totally clean. When someone says 'soiled' feet this is what comes to my mind!
Enigma, yes I am surprised! I too catch many great touring girls when they come through Tulsa but I have broken in a few great local women as well to the sensual joy of the Foot Fetish world! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I've been waiting to be broke in!
I love pretty heels, feet and toes.... I love a lady with her heels around my ears. I had a great session lately where I was able to fold her legs crossed over while in Mish.... Sexy to see those slingbacks and her all in one image.

I also enjoy clean feet and toes to suck and lick, it does add when she enjoys my tongue sliding round them.

Have not really done a footjob.... But yes, would Love to find a girl to take a messy load on her toes....

Please send PMs to let me know if you would like to stroke a PPE today....

PPE
Looks like ya'll are in some good company:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...s-ryan-johnson
Yeah, I saw that this morning! If that gal I saw displaying her soles on that news piece is Ryan's wife I would lick her soles in a uh... New York Minute!!
nice...this what im talking about good and nice feet make you hot..