BBFS last words...

Why go to the hobby for bbfs when you can get it for free at just about any bar on Saturday nights? Now, she may not be pretty or young but don't we all look the same in the dark after a night of boozing it?

And second, why would a woman sell bbfs when men pay premium for a wrapped up session? That's my personal opinion, glad you asked. You ladies who are giving up bbfs need to know that the men will pay the same price for a session with a raincoat. Raise your rates and keep it wrapped and you can be like...............me! Originally Posted by HunterGrace
smashing! Love it!

She's absolutely right,who's up for a bar Saturday? If your donations don't come through as planned, you can find us at the bars Ms.Grace Originally Posted by rockerrick
Let's have a bang up!!

I also love that to OP asked the thread to be closed, and the mods said no.

BBFS last words. Ha! We'll have the last words hicks, thank you.
word
I hear there is a list of hobbyists that were banned and have multiple handles........

LOL

Seems at least three people have called you out Humpty.... in three different posts.... you closed one without comment and tried to close this one..... any last words on the "list" that you are on?

Just sayin....
BTW for those that enjoy BBFS there are over 60 providers. Even 4 from Dallas and 1 from San Antonio. Of those there are over 20 that easily provide BBFS and another 5 that ymmv - usually takes some discussion and multiple visits. Those confirmed by at least more than 2 people with details.

Lots of people enjoy BBFS and even creampie. Some even advertise for it. Some even get angry when it is known because it is no longer that "special service" that "I only do with you" - "I never do this with anyone else".

Looking forward to expanding my special friends beyond my current regulars. May even start with a short trip out of Austin to a small town with a lovely lady.
Ms Grace is right. It's supply and demand, and most of you weak willed dudes will do whatever for a woman.

So stand up and be men! Set the ceiling of pay at sixty per hour of service. It pays more than whataburger!
yea good luck with that
Already having lots of fun with new friends from the list. Thanks for all the reviews and referrals!

Maybe a top 10 should be put together based on reviews (Yahoo group or something). Similar to sixxbach's lists. There could be a top 10 BBFS and a top 10 creampie list.
Already having lots of fun with new friends from the list. Thanks for all the reviews and referrals!

Maybe a top 10 should be put together based on reviews (Yahoo group or something). Similar to sixxbach's lists. There could be a top 10 BBFS and a top 10 creampie list. Originally Posted by hicks36
Blimey, don't you think it is time you pissed off? This is becoming rather dull.
smh

if someone had shown me a list like this a couple years ago, i would have said it's mostly bullshit. a year ago i'd have said it's 60% true at best. now, i'm willing to bet it's at least 80% accurate, if not higher. people can say its bogus but unfortunately i've heard and seen enough in the past couple of years that chicks letting lots of dude creampie them doesn't even shock me anymore. i always thought women were discerning about it but maybe i'm an idiot.

definitely makes me re-think DATY, don't want to be munching on someone else's unwashed gravy.

hey Hicks, are you simply putting people on the list because some random dude says a chick does it? that doesn't seem really reliable.
Maxeen for example, whom I've met once and is one of the sweetest, most straight up chicks on here, i really take her at her word so I'd be really suspicious if someone threw her name out there. The fact her name reportedly isn't on there is encouraging.

just hope you have some checks and balances before people get wrongfully accused. like if a chick has 30 reliable guys saying she's done it, or someone posts pictures of jizz coming out of her, that's a done deal. You could even put a Cum Dumpster icon next to their name.

Just make sure the picture is legit and not using CGI jizz. never trust the CGI jizz.

Maybe a top 10 should be put together based on reviews (Yahoo group or something). Similar to sixxbach's lists. There could be a top 10 BBFS and a top 10 creampie list. Originally Posted by hicks36

Uh.. thanks for using me an example?

sixx
Uh.. thanks for using me an example?

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
har har! I take it back. That is bloody amusing.
just hope you have some checks and balances before people get wrongfully accused. like if a chick has 30 reliable guys saying she's done it, or someone posts pictures of jizz coming out of her, that's a done deal. You could even put a Cum Dumpster icon next to their name.

Just make sure the picture is legit and not using CGI jizz. never trust the CGI jizz. Originally Posted by NewWave
The list is *very* accurate for those that enjoy BBFS/creampie. I've received over 200 emails and countless number of PMs. There is a lot of interest and a lot of reviews & referrals. If you need photo proof drop me an email.
  • Vyt
  • 12-09-2011, 09:55 AM
There certainly seem to be a lot of "last" words.

I think the actual last word is... this one <---.