Raise Your Hand if You Think Trump is President Again in August

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 2, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Remain in Mexico, also known as MPP (Migrant Protection Protocols), was not only a historic foreign policy triumph but one of the most successful border security programs anyone has ever put into effect anywhere. Along with our Central America Safe Third agreements, asylum reforms, and expedited removal procedures we drove border numbers to record lows and we ENDED the horrendous practice known as Catch-and-Release.

No American President had ever done more to defend the border and safeguard the whole immigration system.

The Biden Administration inherited the most secure border in history, and they turned it into the greatest border disaster in history. Our border is now run by cartels, criminals, and coyotes. Illegal immigrants, gang members, and lethal drugs are pouring across like never before. Not only are illegal immigrants being caught and released, they are being put up in hotels at taxpayer expense.

Our country is being destroyed before our very eyes.

The Biden Administration’s disastrous decision to formally end the Remain in Mexico policy is proof that their objective is to eliminate the U.S. border entirely and flood the country with so many illegal aliens that every community is overwhelmed.

Joe Biden is the first American President who doesn’t want America to be a nation at all.

### Originally Posted by bambino
It simply goes like this. If America is to remain a powerful country it's Borders must be secured and a sound immigration policy must be implemented and adhered to. Without that, America is fundamentally a Corporation and that can lead to corruption through the misuse of power.
It simply goes like this. If America is to remain a powerful country it's Borders must be secured and a sound immigration policy must be implemented and adhered to. Without that, America is fundamentally a Corporation and that can lead to corruption through the misuse of power. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Well I choose to look on the bright side of this. Open borders mean cheaper labor, I am an EMPLOYER, not an employee. This kind of thing is good for me.

Biden is going to wipe out Big Oil in this country. That of course will lead to much higher energy prices. I happen to be in the oil business. This too is good for me.

Because of the Biden policies we are rapidly turning into a Third World Country, I don't know how many of you have been to many Third World Countries, but they only suck if you are poor. Thanks to my first two points above I am hardly going to end up poor under a Biden Administration, I used to have to get on a plane to fly to Third World Countries to enjoy my status as a Rich Gringo. Now that we are going to become a Third World Company, I don't have to go anywhere, it will come to me. Woo Hoo!!!

What the hell was I thinking when I voted for Trump last year, GO BIDEN!!!
Trump is not a Politician. Trump did one thing no Politician would ever do and that is expose the corruption within Politics. He had to infiltrate the Political arena in order to do that. Foolish people hated him for that, wise people appreciated him. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Oh Please, Donald Trump's Presidency was the very definition of corruption in politics. Nepotism, Lying, Fraud, Asking foreign leaders to help in his presidential campaign. etc etc.
Well I choose to look on the bright side of this. Open borders mean cheaper labor, I am an EMPLOYER, not an employee. This kind of thing is good for me.

Biden is going to wipe out Big Oil in this country. That of course will lead to much higher energy prices. I happen to be in the oil business. This too is good for me.

Because of the Biden policies we are rapidly turning into a Third World Country, I don't know how many of you have been to many Third World Countries, but they only suck if you are poor. Thanks to my first two points above I am hardly going to end up poor under a Biden Administration, I used to have to get on a plane to fly to Third World Countries to enjoy my status as a Rich Gringo. Now that we are going to become a Third World Company, I don't have to go anywhere, it will come to me. Woo Hoo!!!

What the hell was I thinking when I voted for Trump last year, GO BIDEN!!! Originally Posted by GaGambler
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Just recently I made an Insurance Claim on the roof to my house. Last week a crew of about five all Mexican and only one could speak English. They worked about twelve hours the first day and six hours the second. They did a fabulous job cleaned up all loose nails and roofing materials prior to leaving. I know they were undocumented and were probably being paid a much lower wage than an American crew. The Roofing Company waived my deductible probably because of that. That's why I think America is more of a Corporation than a Country.
Just recently I made an Insurance Claim on the roof to my house. The Roofing Company waived my deductible probably because of that. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Oh nice, you just admitted breaking the law.

https://www.tdi.texas.gov/tips/can-a...eductible.html

Oh wait, isn't this a Whore Board?

Never mind.
Now wait a sec... we were told repeatedly how great the economy was under Trump because the market was soaring. We've gained almost 3500 points since election day.... does the stock market only matter when your preferred candidate is in office? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
The market went up under Trump and unemployment went down. People went to work, wages increased, inflation was nonexistent, we were energy independent, taxes were lowered, and jobs came home. Only the market is rising under Biden.
Oh Please, Donald Trump's Presidency was the very definition of corruption in politics. Nepotism, Lying, Fraud, Asking foreign leaders to help in his presidential campaign. etc etc. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Stipulate truthfully.
Oh nice, you just admitted breaking the law.

https://www.tdi.texas.gov/tips/can-a...eductible.html

Oh wait, isn't this a Whore Board?

Never mind. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don't live in Texas.
I don't live in Texas. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Sorry to read that.
Oh Please, Donald Trump's Presidency was the very definition of corruption in politics. Nepotism, Lying, Fraud, Asking foreign leaders to help in his presidential campaign. etc etc. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
You're just repeating what the haters were reporting. You really don't know what you are talking about. Trump was being accused of exactly what his haters were doing. The Democratic Party is a Criminal Cartel, they nominated Joe Biden because they know he'll keep his mouth shut and be good little brainless puppet. Joe will one day squeal when he's on his death bed. They always grow a conscience during the last hour.
Sorry to read that. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Why?
Sorry to read that. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Why? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Chung and I don't agree on much, but I think we both agree that Texas is the greatest country in the world.
Chung and I don't agree on much, but I think we both agree that Texas is the greatest country in the world. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Well keep it that way by keeping it "Red".
Well keep it that way by keeping it "Red". Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm doing my part!