REJECTED: Judge rejects the sweetheart Plea Deal from the corrupt DOJ for Hunter

The corrupt judges own words?
No sale.
That was a clear tactic and the judge got greedy. I hate to see where this judges career ends up
The corrupt judges own words?
No sale.
That was a clear tactic and the judge got greedy. I hate to see where this judges career ends up Originally Posted by winn dixie
... So you calling on MORE corruption from either
President Biden or the FBI/DOJ to unsurp the Judge??

Surely rather typical, aint it? ...

#### Salty
It's clear the judge ain't up to the task and has been compromised.
... So you calling on MORE corruption from either
President Biden or the FBI/DOJ to unsurp the Judge??

Surely rather typical, aint it? ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Seems like he has completely lost it Salty with his crazy comments about a greedy judge. Meanwhile:

Rejected plea deal leaves Hunter Biden's team fuming

WILMINGTON, Del. — Hunter Biden's legal team was angry and dejected late Wednesday after a plea deal to help the president's son avoid prison blew up in a chaotic, three-hour court hearing.

Hours after the hearing, Biden's team was still fuming, suggesting that Noreika seemed intent on not letting the plea agreement go forward after deliberately questioning lawyers on both sides about the terms of the deal.

I mean, how dare the Judge, you know, ask questions about the deal they wanted her to approve? How dare the Judge, you know, look at whether the deal was constitutional?

The Senile Biden Crime Family wants the judge to roll over and rubber stamp the sweetheart deal just like the corrupt DOJ did. Thankfully the Judge did her job and rejected it
Looks to me like the first judge in a while who actually isn’t playing politics.

Regardless, the prosecution is obviously biased. Biden’s doj wants Trump hung for spitting on the street, yet makes secret sweetheart deals to people selling the country to the highest bidder. The name ~Justice~ Department clearly doesn’t apply, the Protect Democrats Department is much more fitting. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yeah, "spitting on the street". That's why.
Put Hunter in Jail with cell mate the most corrupt president in American History, Bone Spurs (I don't pay my bills and get sued all the time, I get people killed when I lose Elections )Trump