Cumming.....

Put my legs on your shoulders and pound my ass with your fat (condom in place) strapon until I explode all over myself. Once you're satisfied that there's nothing left in my balls, pull out, remove your condom, smear my cum on your big cock and shove it in my mouth to clean off. If you're sufficiently horny after that, then sit on my face and slap your cock on my head while I eat you to as many orgasms as you can tolerate. Originally Posted by txcwby6

YES YES YES!! I so love doing this.....Making my naughty boy lick his cum up off my hard Cock......YUM YUM!!!
so many choices in kink so little time .I`ve only done the straight stuff nothing kinky.One day. Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com

Sugar I am ready and waiting to pop your kinky cherries....Slurp Slurp!!
Sugar I am ready and waiting to pop your kinky cherries....Slurp Slurp!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
+1....and maybe a doubles cherry popping! mmmmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmm!!
  • Ovan
  • 10-06-2012, 03:49 AM
What I've wanted to do but haven't found anyone to help is, while fucking one chick's ass I want the other playing with my balls and prostate. Then after I cum in the condom slide out of it with the condom still in the ass and watch the cum drip down to her pussy and both the other female and I basically compete to eat her out and leave nothing behind. Also I would like to go back and forth between two chicks asses.
Sharing of the cum is fun, whether your licking it off my hand, my dong or my ass...its yum yum!!
Tell me what is better then a big facial. That's how I like to finish , it's even better when she likes it, And tell you to cum all over her face. As she has my cock in her hands and jerks me off
Tell me what is better then a big facial. That's how I like to finish , it's even better when she likes it, And tell you to cum all over her face. As she has my cock in her hands and jerks me off Originally Posted by Datsunz

mmmmm that is yummmy!
Don't stop there! What about licking the cum off her face then sharing it as a sexxxxy snowball!
Ahhhh AR you say the sweetest things..............slurp slurp
Cant imagine anything better than her telling me to cum all over her face and tits then watch her massage it in. OMG
Ynot---that is so fucking HOT! Yummmmy!!!! {I can taste it now!}
The other form of cum play is enjoying how a woman's body reacts to an orgasm. I love making a woman cum via DATY and having my fingers buried deep up her cunt as it pulses around my fingers and her body shudders and thrashes thru an intense orgasm. I also love having my mouth attached to her pussy while she's cumming. Something about the way her cunt moves on my mouth that makes it unbelievably hot! I always hope she likes they way her juices taste since I always intend to bring her the juice from her pussy via numerous DFK's. Lastly...after she's limp from numerous orgasms I can fuck her face until I blast my load all over her face. After sl;urping up a collection of the juices from her pussy I lap up my cum from her face and prioceed with those DFK's.
You are a BIG tease txcwby6.........And I am sooooo gonna make you eat those words along with my pussy juices........ Finger fuck me while your licking my clit and make me gush for you....slurping all those sweet pussy juices up so you can share them with me as you kiss me deeply, then cum and feed me your Cock so I can enjoy my own slurping of cum.........Yum Yum!!
You are a BIG tease txcwby6.........And I am sooooo gonna make you eat those words along with my pussy juices........ Finger fuck me while your licking my clit and make me gush for you....slurping all those sweet pussy juices up so you can share them with me as you kiss me deeply, then cum and feed me your Cock so I can enjoy my own slurping of cum.........Yum Yum!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Dammit! Just sat down at the office and saw this. Good thing I can lock my office door and have a hot cup of coffee to catch the load I'm gonna shoot now. Thanks Ms. Athena!
LOL Anytime sugar.....Butt Ill be waiting to claim my fresh cream soon.......Slurp Slurp!!