Hey Crypt

• mj850
  • 04-03-2019, 09:13 AM
Prior to several years ago the only thing that really came up about race was a few discussions about ladies that had NBA policies. I don't remember those threads going off track. I think most guys here don't give a shit what color anyone is. I know I don't. We are here for the sex.
I for one like that we have a full menu here. We have Asian, Black, Latin and White. You can't ask for better than that. Originally Posted by tbone2u
So true Tbone. I love women of all color but where I live we don't have the menu that you in Texas do. I like women period. I just hate when people that don't hobby use this site to spew their political or racist views.
Someone (Cryptkicker?) is doing some serious cleaning up and kudos to him/them!

Two out of three of the race baiting stooges are now gone. Wonder when the 3rd will fall?
  • mj850
  • 04-03-2019, 09:46 AM
Maybe he won't. After all he ends his posts with #modties
Mods aren't always posting in threads to make sure rules are being followed. We are always enforcing the rules, and those that violate them regularly increase their chances for a longer vacation.
Yeah, it's really has been put a halt to overall. Now that everyone knows the stakes, continue hobbying. We are done with pointless threads that really don't ask legitimate questions or the ones that say.."Hey here I am. I need someone to talk about me and my greatness!"
Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Darth, you fucking rock. Id have your babies.... cept I have a penis and only prefer women... so...nah. Not gonna happen. You still rock tho

...threads as useless and ....African American people have been through Originally Posted by shinepro
I am going to respond to you directly for once. I do believe you are more intelligent to even believe what you just wrote. I think it is a sad attempt at making excuses and trying to exonerate your previous behaviors. There has been a large chorus of people calling for you to stop making useless threads that you believe we're entertaining but others were finding to be distracting and inhibiting the productivity and the purpose of this business. Yes this forum is a business. Furthermore, for you to play the race card is laughable. No one here knows what race you are. No one here really cares. Someone's race is simply just not that important. You can say your pink with dots all you want , but from an anonymous typing no one knows anything do they? Worst of all, your persona can be construed it as extremely racist.

Sometimes you can be amusing, when you're not doing the insulting ebonic overload, but this forum, this business, is not your box stand on and scream hey look at me 10 times a day. So respectfully, I say I don't believe anyone here directly dislikes you, but I do believe that everyone here, for the most part, is really done with your made-up persona. Try being just you for a while, try posting as yourself and intermingle with the society as a part. Stop trying to be our entertainment. The ladies get Center Stage here in this forum and in this business.

...How do you thinck the bottom line is doing here? ... Originally Posted by boardman
I get your jist now soggy cat. Thank you for the explanation and thank you for the effort.

I...until others feel they can come back without being attacked. Originally Posted by Oralist
Build it and they will come

...I think most guys here don't give a shit what color anyone is. I know I don't. We are here for the sex.

I for one like that we have a full menu here. We have Asian, Black, Latin and White. You can't ask for better than that. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Here here! You fuktards can be green with tentacles as long as The Pussy Buffet is open! ...And we have a nice variety here in Houston. Appetizers, main courses and desserts.

Oh and your political ideologies preferences protests and discords. No one cares about that here. Sandbox it if you want to go to the political main form if you want to. Don't bring that in the co-ed. Please
Mods aren't always posting in threads to make sure rules are being followed. We are always enforcing the rules, and those that violate them regularly increase their chances for a longer vacation. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I think most here understand this Ike.
The problem for most of us....is it "seems" like you guys aren't here.
Sad to say but it's true.....people have to see to believe.

A mod sticking his 2 cents in once in awhile goes along ways in controlling the flow of the board.

If the mods are never seen people (including me) have a tendency to push farther than we should.

That's just my 2 cents

Think back 2 or 3 years.... we had more mod presence and I don't remember things getting so out of kilter.

Then add a few other things into the mix and things just went totally to hell in a handbag.

Houston co-ed is not the place for political discussion. They ALWAYS end up very heated and that's why Eccie has a national political forum. They should have been stopped several years ago.

The race bullshit should have been stopped several years ago.

The threats should have been stopped in their tracks harshly.

The three items were not stopped by mods. Maybe behind the scenes there was an attempt to slow them down but for members here on the open board it seemed like it was open season because we really didn't SEE the mods intervening.

That's why I think the mods should post from time to time on the open board. If you don't.....then no one thinks anyone is steering the ship.
I think it would be useful for Mods/Admins to post who/why people get pointed and subsequently banned.

It shows that they're present, and it can be useful to the rest of us so we don't make the same mistake.....
  • mj850
  • 04-03-2019, 10:57 AM
I think it would be useful for Mods/Admins to post who/why people get pointed and subsequently banned.

It shows that they're present, and it can be useful to the rest of us so we don't make the same mistake..... Originally Posted by Oldrogue
I can't agree. This site is about anonymity and mods should be treated same as us. Rules are posted for all to see and unfortunately some skirt them just like little kids trying to see how much they can get by with.
Childish behavior is rampant on this site
We are so fortunate that most of the ladies on here are very tolerant Otherwise none of us would get seen
Mods aren't always posting in threads to make sure rules are being followed. We are always enforcing the rules, and those that violate them regularly increase their chances for a longer vacation. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

I think most here understand this Ike.
The problem for most of us....is it "seems" like you guys aren't here.
Sad to say but it's true.....people have to see to believe.

A mod sticking his 2 cents in once in awhile goes along ways in controlling the flow of the board.

If the mods are never seen people (including me) have a tendency to push farther than we should.

That's just my 2 cents

Think back 2 or 3 years.... we had more mod presence and I don't remember things getting so out of kilter.

Then add a few other things into the mix and things just went totally to hell in a handbag.

Houston co-ed is not the place for political discussion. They ALWAYS end up very heated and that's why Eccie has a national political forum. They should have been stopped several years ago.

The race bullshit should have been stopped several years ago.

The threats should have been stopped in their tracks harshly.

The three items were not stopped by mods. Maybe behind the scenes there was an attempt to slow them down but for members here on the open board it seemed like it was open season because we really didn't SEE the mods intervening.

That's why I think the mods should post from time to time on the open board. If you don't.....then no one thinks anyone is steering the ship. Originally Posted by tbone2u

I was about to respond pretty much the same way. Thought I'd scroll down before I did.
Tbone nailed it. Ike, you've been fairly active on the board mostly in New Orleans but it's been a month since you've posted anything in Houston as a mod or hobbyist. You don't have to chime in on every thread as a mod. You are a member of this community, at least I assume you still are. Not only would it be nice to hear your take as a hobbyist on certain things sticking your head in and saying hi shows that someone is still on patrol. Just knowing the sheriff might be around the corner helps keep a guys speed under control. If they haven't seen him sitting in that old familiar spot for six months he's going to assume the sheriff doesn't give a shit anymore and blow on through.

It shows that they're present, and it can be useful to the rest of us so we don't make the same mistake..... Originally Posted by Oldrogue
I can't agree. This site is about anonymity and mods should be treated same as us. Rules are posted for all to see and unfortunately some skirt them just like little kids trying to see how much they can get by with.
Childish behavior is rampant on this site
We are so fortunate that most of the ladies on here are very tolerant Otherwise none of us would get seen Originally Posted by mj850

Agree with mj850. Mods get questioned enough. Sure it'd be nice to know why sometimes but it doesn't change anything. Usually we can put the pieces together. Asking a mod to explain a banning on the open board opens him up to always being in defense mode. That can lead to him not pulling the trigger when it's warranted.
I would think most people know why a member gets banned....plus it's something he did and not other peoples business
Still waiting on those supreme directives.. Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Looks like they arrived....heh
I can't agree. This site is about anonymity and mods should be treated same as us. Rules are posted for all to see and unfortunately some skirt them just like little kids trying to see how much they can get by with. Originally Posted by mj850
I'm all in favor of anonymity, but what's wrong with posting someone's handle and explaining the pointage or banning? I'm sure we're all curious why 3 members got banned this morning, and there will probably be lots of speculation about it. Mods & Admins may be criticized but at the end of the day, they're like football referees; their decision usually stands.

Agree with mj850. Mods get questioned enough. Sure it'd be nice to know why sometimes but it doesn't change anything. Usually we can put the pieces together. Asking a mod to explain a banning on the open board opens him up to always being in defense mode. That can lead to him not pulling the trigger when it's warranted. Originally Posted by boardman

Well, here's an example where explaining the pointing would have been useful. One of our members started a thread where he said he was pointed for posting links to ladies on an external adult website (LC). However in fact, he was apparently not pointed for the act of posting the link, but because the link contained below the waist nudity which is against the rules here.

Splitting hairs I know, but meaningful to those of us who might want to post links to ladies who aren't members here. I for one rarely see ECCIE ladies because I feel they're overpriced, so I see LC girls and usually post a review of them, so I was concerned that posting a link to their ad elsewhere might get me pointed, but as long as that ad doesn't contain below the waist nudity, it should be OK here on ECCIE.
Oldrogue....I would think it apparent why the 3 got banned.
  • mj850
  • 04-03-2019, 05:44 PM
I can feel a wind of change in Houston and it's a beautiful thing.
LMAO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ
This is just sad "race card". dont want to insult but just sad. There was a lady calling people of color a racist name. She called them that because they expressed they are a person of color. What would a "race card" even do? How and why would some one bait someone else into being racist towards them?