For the lawyers -- the legal justification to declare Trump the winner in the last election

• Tiny
  • 09-22-2021, 06:39 PM
ts winn dixie says it makes WD sexy when he dips! Originally Posted by winn dixie
This post is profound. It made me think. Women always want to change you. They never accept you for who you are. They don't want you to fart or dip or swear in public. They want you to bathe and change underwear every day. But I put up with them because of the poontang.

Well, I know ts Winn Dixie is flat, like the prairie. But what if I become ts too and get a nice pair of Double D's sewed onto my chest. Whenever I feel the urge I could just take my shirt off, stare at myself in a mirror and whack off. This would save so much time and money and aggravation. No taking her out to dinner, listening to her yap, and agreeing with every stupid thing she says just to get into her pants. No huge outlays for providers. No unwanted pregnancies or sexually transmitted diseases or financially-suicidal divorces.

Thank you Winn Dixie, I think you've changed my life.
  • oeb11
  • 09-23-2021, 08:10 AM
Tiny - you allude to a great Truth of Humanity

Men marry Women for them not to change - and they do!
Women marry men to change us - and We don't!
  • Tiny
  • 09-23-2021, 10:24 AM
Tiny - you allude to a great Truth of Humanity

Men marry Women for them not to change - and they do!
Women marry men to change us - and We don't! Originally Posted by oeb11
Indeed Oeb, indeed.
Yes. You are missing something.

The OP title/subject describes the information contained in the included link. In the OP, which includes Pence's name and office by the way, there was a link to the "Eastman Memo". Which is about the role of the VP during certification of the Electoral College results according to one of Trump's lawyers.

"An attorney for former President Donald Trump outlined a six-point plan for overturning the 2020 presidential election results in a memo to then-Vice President Mike Pence, according to new reporting by journalists at The Washington Post and CNN.

The two-page memo from attorney John Eastman first was reported in the new book “Peril” by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa; CNN also obtained a copy of the plan, which hinged on Electoral College votes in seven states.

Despite pressure from the Oval Office, Pence, acting as president of the Senate, presided over the Jan. 6 certification of Electoral College results that made Joe Biden president, even after a mob of pro-Trump rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/5796803001/

Who said it was? Am I missing something here? You're post is #9, I looked at 1-8 and saw no mention of the VP so what is your complaint about?

Let's assume that I can read but the Constitution is a very large document. If you could just point out that part of the Constitution you are referring to might help the rest of us understand what you are trying to say because "JUST READ THE CONSTITUTION IS NOT A SUFFICIENT ANSWER.
You need to read the part of the Constitution the OP is about. The role of the VP in the election results. The 12th amendment. That narrows things down quite a bit.

What does the Constitution say on this issue?
That's covered in the OP link. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
  • oeb11
  • 09-23-2021, 05:39 PM
USA today - published in teh pages of Xinn and Trud and Pravda.
Nonsense - VS!
In case you missed it, Trump lost AZ.
  • oeb11
  • 09-24-2021, 07:21 AM
Trump hatred

TDS

Trump fixation

In case You missed - Trump is no longer in teh oval Office - DPST blinded minions. !
Knowing what is going on now, I would really like to get to the legal justification. It would be much better now if trump were the president because sleepy joe cannot do a thing anymore.
I wish that I could hire someone like https://ucmjdefense.com/military-sex...se-lawyer.html to help me get things done back then. But I know that no lawyer could do something so many lefties don’t want to happen. They have invaded this country and don’t want to let it go. Hopefully, the next elections are going to be won by republicans.