Does cooking help sex?

I believe that if you can positively effect as many senses simultaneously before and during sex, the better. Just don't cook liver and onions for me. I'm okay with cabbage though.
I dont want to cook while having sex...I dont think it helps. I would hate to think that I might pull out of the fire and into the frying pan.........lobster or not........Victor
Just don't cook liver and onions for me. Originally Posted by anova444
DEAL! Caviar and champagne instead for you my dear?
Yes, please. I love the sound of a bottle of wine being opened. It's my theory that Champagne effects six senses because it gets you drunk. The sound of the bubbles, the sight of the bubbles, and the color of champagne, the taste, and the bubbles can tickle your nose
  • Carys
  • 07-09-2010, 04:25 PM
DEAL! Caviar and champagne instead for you my dear? Originally Posted by SR Only
As neither of those involve any cooking at all, why the hell not?
As neither of those involve any cooking at all, why the hell not? Originally Posted by Carys
It is a perfect in that most of the food groups aer in there.
http://www.mukiskitchen.com/home.html
Attached Images File Type: jpg mukihome.jpg (53.3 KB, 53 views)
A big meal before significantly raises the odds of one or more participants having some kind of embarassing bodily function (burp, fart, etc.).... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Yeah, a full meal before a playtime could be a mistake, but something lighter could be a nice segue into making dessert out of each other.
trekker, I don't think if you have eaten or not on your list of real concerns. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg scooby.jpg (22.7 KB, 29 views)