Why so desperate???

obviously not capable of doing the same (or spelling either) you might wanna stick to the topic, keep it moving, and not respond to the opinions I post... especially when they have nothing to do with you

Or keep me on ignore and ignore me. LOL Can you do that? Are you capable? Or did I leave a stain on your brain? Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
LOL that's what I thought That damn ignore button must malfunction from time to time. OR I stay on your mind. I do seem to have that affect on some women. Somehow I always manage to keep your conscious hostage.
OK, Ms. Cassandra. You got me SPRUNG & I can't see straight now. Oh lawd, my mind is held hostage!!!....pfftt. This thread was made for yours truly. Dwell in it!
I just gained a certain amount of respect for you. Its a dog eat dog world. A bitch no when to bow down.
LMAO Why do I care? Im not really saying I do, Im just another memeber of this site reading like you.
Sweety I am calm. Keeping calm keeps the grays and wrinkles away.
All I am saying is if your are going to call someone out then do it why hold back?
You said something about a chick going off on another looking despertate in a thread. All I did is ask which thread? Linck Please? Heh Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
I'm calling BS on that one, it didn't work for me.
"a bitch no when to bow down"?. Well, this "bitch" is just infinitely more mature and educated than you hence, this "bitch" takes the higher road. Something you might never understand. Dwell on the "why so desperate" attention seeking thread in which you can't even stick to the topic for shit. It was DEFINITELY created for you!

I just gained a certain amount of respect for you. Its a dog eat dog world. A bitch no when to bow down. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
But when women responds I figured that she is considered a go getter
"a bitch no when to bow down"?. Well, this "bitch" is just infinitely more mature and educated than you hence, this "bitch" takes the higher road. Something you might never understand. Dwell on the "why so desperate" attention seeking thread in which you can't even stick to the topic for shit. It was DEFINITELY created for you! Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
Sweetie I am acting like a catty drama queen right now sucking you in out
of pure boredom. Thank you for entertaining me. If you were truly mature and educated you would have continued to have me on ignore and not have been so quick to jump on the childish ban wagon that I eventually made you push...................

Side note you continuously talk about staying on topic yet every thing you have typed on this thread had been anything but this topic. I have been your topic.! * blush* (Don't believe me go back and REREAD!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
Nothing beats a good Hooktard Cat Fight!!! Mrrow, Psst, Psst, slash!!!!
Nothing beats a good Hooktard Cat Fight!!! Mrrow, Psst, Psst, slash!!!! Originally Posted by Oralist
Yup....only one thing can settle this....BBBJCIM COMPETITION !!!!!....I'll TOFTT and volunteer....first one to make me blow, wins.....LOL
LOL .... The signature part being a sign or show of "desperation" is pretty damn funny to me ... I always thought it was a few lines of self expression? Some people wayyyyy over think things and can't seem to sleep at night unless then have added a little bit of negativity and drama to something innocent
and harmless.
a topic started about someone that turned out to be a "general topic about no one", multiple catfights, inside jokes about crazy bitches and knives, battle of wits between the witty and the, well, not so witty....this shit is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get with each damn post...this shit cray
I love Brooke....she's always the voice of reason. Originally Posted by Kammye
Why thank you
I do not do my posting in desperation...but rather for fun's sake! Eccie is my entertainment!