Providers Who Have Been Busted

I'm new around here and not even in the hobby yet just kind of lurking to see if I want to get into the hobby. I have noticed something, however. One thing that providers might want to refrain from doing it is posting pictures of their faces in their showcases and also refrain from posting their phone numbers even if it just a prepaid cricket. Emphasis on definitely removing face pictures. It isn't hard to come on here, find out where a provider is located and put a picture to go with that location then track said provider down and use them as leverage in any kind of law enforcement case. It just seemed to be a pretty brazen thing for some providers to do. I know it's all about advertisement but there is a big negative drawback to it.

ETA: I just realized this is my first post LOL.
MSNbc is showing LOTS of details right now on the sites acronyms and massage parlors etc. It's even showing profiles,interviews & more.....they showed Houston,California & other states.....this series tonight is more detailed then the previous one I saw.So F5e1181,yes Some choose to use showcase openly but limited details & photo & contact etc. Also some just let you go to thier profile so It's not public but just for members. Welcome to eccie...since you just made your first post you can go to welcome area and say hello to break the ice even if you do or do not review. (Reviews are a whole different topic of course) but back to safety & screening thanks for sharing in your post info that may be helpful.
What's going on with MSNBC? I'm kind of out of the loop.